[NSC] Become an NSC Supporter. If you want. It's entirely optional. No-one has to.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I have no idea as to cost and time to to run the site but we are all very appreciative
May I ask the reason for now giving people option of contributing. Is it to Increase your profits, Better options for those paying or To make sure sites running costs are covered

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I managed to pay by card. There was an option to ’continue as guest’ and that worked for me😊
OK I will try that........

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sadly I can't see one. I just get looped back. @Bozza, I want to give you money. Help me!
I'm not sure where you're getting stuck, but in the screenshot below, you should be able to click the less obvious "Pay by Debit or Credit Card" link which doesn't need a Paypal account - you just enter your card details as you would with most online purchases.

Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 12.01.02.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

- Delete your own posts any time​

Pangs of regret about that post back in 2017 where you said "Wilf Zaha is actually OK"? Go back and delete it - no-one will know any better.​
I could be gone some time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm not sure where you're getting stuck, but in the screenshot below, you should be able to click the less obvious "Pay by Debit or Credit Card" link which doesn't need a Paypal account - you just enter your card details as you would with most online purchases.

View attachment 169019
Thanks - sorted now. I used to be a tool and now I'm a member :banana: :rave::rock::lolol:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm off to quote everything you ever posted :wink:
I have already deleted two of my posts on this thread. I feel the power coursing through my arteries. ???

Incidentally, not sure why people always say 'thorough my veins'. The veins take blood back to the heart, rather than deliver powerful oxygenated blood to tissues and organs.

nscregular

Mar 9, 2014
Hi @Bozza it’s actually @jcdenton08 here.

Slight problem, as I “upgraded” I noticed that my email address was around 15 years out of date, and decided to update it. Unfortunately, despite requesting it three times, the confirmation email has failed to send to my new email address.

This has made my account unable to post or send you a DM, as it’s awaiting confirmation I can’t provide until I get the email, which isn’t coming through (and I’ve checked the junk mail!).

Any advice would be appreciated!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Slight problem, as I “upgraded” I noticed that my email address was around 15 years out of date, and decided to update it. Unfortunately, despite requesting it three times, the confirmation email has failed to send to my new email address.

This has made my account unable to post or send you a DM, as it’s awaiting confirmation I can’t provide until I get the email, which isn’t coming through (and I’ve checked the junk mail!).

Give him cash.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have no idea as to cost and time to to run the site but we are all very appreciative
May I ask the reason for now giving people option of contributing. Is it to Increase your profits, Better options for those paying or To make sure sites running costs are covered
A perfectly fair question I can try and answer...

I guess the short answer is I finally got over myself.

People have been asking to make donations to support the site for as long as I can remember, but I always felt embarrassed about it. Several people, most notably my learned friend @Goldstone1976 have essentially said "just f***ing do it" and I still prevaricated.

But I saw a short video last night by a chap called Josh Spector, whom I don't expect too many people have heard of, that spoke about this from the perspective of small business owners feeling discomfort and guilt when it comes to selling their services and self-promotion.

Although this is a bit different - I'm not selling as such - it resonated enough for me to do this today.

In terms of money/earnings, I don't think it will make much difference. Those likely to support the site directly are likely to be amongst those who use it the most. NSC only earns a tiny fraction of a penny each time someone loads a new page, but if you use the site a lot, that will add up over a year.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I believe I found your account and it's now fixed. DM me if not.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I have already deleted two of my posts on this thread. I feel the power coursing through my arteries. ???

Incidentally, not sure why people always say 'thorough my veins'. The veins take blood back to the heart, rather than deliver powerful oxygenated blood to tissues and organs.
Typo in there that you can correct at your leisure....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports