Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
42042018coverspaki9.jpg

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
:clap2: It's turned into one of the greatest binfests so far this year :clap2:
Keep up the good work everyone
Oh and Penguin you really shouldn't of mentioned Hineys wife. Bang out of order.:angry: If you felt he insulted you go through the proper channels and complain :thumbsup:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
:clap2: It's turned into one of the greatest binfests so far this year :clap2:
Keep up the good work everyone
Oh and Penguin you really shouldn't of mentioned Hineys wife. Bang out of order.:angry: If you felt he insulted you go through the proper channels and complain :thumbsup:

Don't worry, I expect Bozza will be served with the legal papers within the hour.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Try this chat uo line Les, i used it all the time

Walk up to her and say

" Did you know what happened to the 10 ton Polar Bear ? "

She says no

" Nor do I but I thought it might break the Ice ".

BINGO.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
OMG..... this is probably the worst thread I have read on NSC... GROW UP THE LOT OF YOU!!!!!

First of all only teenagers and kids ask girls out because they always set their sights to high. By the age of twenty you have worked out the theory of mutual attraction and asking out is no longer needed. If you are still resorting to asking out you are most of the time going to end of feeling embrarrassed or stuck with someone who might be ok for a one-night stand but is probably as desperate as you. Of course you may end up with the RIGHT ONE but if so you got there the long way round. Mutual attraction would have worked just as well.

Second.. what's all this rubbish with the piccies.... a pathetic attempt to turn this thread into a 'long' therefore 'classic' thread. Pathetic!

Thirdly - Hiney mate how does he know your wife's name. What on earth were you thinking when sharing such information up here? DP you really are a sad indidividual.....yes there are lot sof immature geeks on here who resort to inflammatory message. I didn't think you were one of them. Being mature is knowing the difference between something funny and inflammatory and one that is downright insulting.

..... and breathe....

Dandyman

In London village.
Surely this can reach to at least 13 pages...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
QUOTE=Stumpy Tim;2382694]Brilliant thread. Well done everyone. Fine picture from Bumlick too

44400.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:thud:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
OMG..... this is probably the worst thread I have read on NSC... GROW UP THE LOT OF YOU!!!!!

First of all only teenagers and kids ask girls out because they always set their sights to high. By the age of twenty you have worked out the theory of mutual attraction and asking out is no longer needed. If you are still resorting to asking out you are most of the time going to end of feeling embrarrassed or stuck with someone who might be ok for a one-night stand but is probably as desperate as you. Of course you may end up with the RIGHT ONE but if so you got there the long way round. Mutual attraction would have worked just as well.

Second.. what's all this rubbish with the piccies.... a pathetic attempt to turn this thread into a 'long' therefore 'classic' thread. Pathetic!

Thirdly - Hiney mate how does he know your wife's name. What on earth were you thinking when sharing such information up here? DP you really are a sad indidividual.....yes there are lot sof immature geeks on here who resort to inflammatory message. I didn't think you were one of them. Being mature is knowing the difference between something funny and inflammatory and one that is downright insulting.

..... and breathe....

This post has ensured another 20 pages at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here