Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone know what happened in the south-east corner in the second half?

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Standard Brighton then, booting out our own fans while allowing away fans to do whatever they want.
Our club has always been far to accommodating to away fans since our move to The Amex. I personally couldn't care less whether their experience is good. Lighting up the away end in the away colours, serving their local ales and all that rubbish. No other club worries about that.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Should have “accidentally” turned on the pitch sprinklers and aimed them at these twats

SAC

May 21, 2014
Away fans singling out and picking on an overweight fan is hardly new or unique to Chelsea. It's not nice when it turns out that the fan was autistic but it probable (although not certain) that Chelsea fans were aware of this.

That twat in the box at Wolves almost certainly had mental health issues but was taunted throughout.

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
yep I saw this. He was the only one who stood up for him though. Many others around him were just laughing along.
That’s the thing that really is unbelievable
If the lad had autism or any other form of learning disability why the flying f@&k did everyone around him start giving it back to them horrible melts.Typical of a lot of Brighton fans happy to see our own get slatted. Good on the fellow who did have a pop back at them.
I defo would have

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
That’s the thing that really is unbelievable
If the lad had autism or any other form of learning disability why the flying f@&k did everyone around him start giving it back to them horrible melts.Typical of a lot of Brighton fans happy to see our own get slatted. Good on the fellow who did have a pop back at them.
I defo would have
I meant didn’t rather than did

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
From what I could see one poor chap was being singled out for being a bit on the larger side bunch of thugs that’s all chelsea are racist thugs same group then appeared to start picking on families with children in the stands

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
From what I could see one poor chap was being singled out for being a bit on the larger side bunch of thugs that’s all chelsea are racist thugs same group then appeared to start picking on families with children in the stands
Outside the ground as we were walking to the coach park from east lower a fan split from the group and to smirks and giggles from his mates decided to try and walk into a mum with her daughters (even changing his path a few times to mirror hers)

Sadly for him I was accidentally between them and as I turned to talk to my friend I accidentally caught him with my shoulder (accidentally of course similar to lamptey on mudryk which was also deemed an accident).

May 15, 2022
The lad ( front row) initially seemed to be trying to get the crowd chanting athens style by orchestrating facing the crowd but with little success as a fair portion of the far east is tourists, this probably got the attention of the away fans who then as previously mentioned took a bit of banter way to far with about 20 minutes of chanting at him instead of watching the game.

The stewards/ police seemed to totally take the option of dealing with the single person rather than the crowd to defuse the situation but only made it worse for him and the smartly dressed guy right beside the away fans who seemed to be standing up for him.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
From what I could see it seemed to me that the stewards were trying to be all matey with the Chelsea scum, in a kind of "we've all had a laugh chaps, but the weirdo doesn't like it, perhaps lets stop yeah??". Surprisingly that approach didn't work (!), but not sure what else they can do when there's 500 all singing the same songs.
Not boot out a home fan for his actions?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Is something the Fans Advisory Board could get involved in to ensure the club is aware of our fans concern over discrimination by stewards/police

@Barry Izbak
You'd like to think.

But I was told (or it was posted on here) that when the FAB tried to raise the plight of those issued with Barberbans on the say-so of Ajax stewards over the beer-spilling kerfuffle, they were told to sit down, shut up. I'm sure Barry will correct me if I'm wrong there.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Is something the Fans Advisory Board could get involved in to ensure the club is aware of our fans concern over discrimination by stewards/police
IMG_3869.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here