Anyone here been to Shoreham High Street lately

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
gonna be a Wilkos or some rubbish discount store, on a SAD note the Thai Elephant will be shutting down to make way for Dominoes Pizza (I think it was dominoes anyway, one of the bigger pizza chains I know that much)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You leave Wilkinsons alone MARC
I bought a perfectly acceptable 3-drawer cabinet which nestles PERFECTLY next to my desk, and it even matches the bin.

They are also handy for cheap lightbulbs.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
You leave Wilkinsons alone MARC
I bought a perfectly acceptable 3-drawer cabinet which nestles PERFECTLY next to my desk, and it even matches the bin.

They are also handy for cheap lightbulbs.

yeah but FACT was half of Woolys WAS gonna be a KFC and the other half something else.......KFC......KF f***ing C :love:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
yeah but FACT was half of Woolys WAS gonna be a KFC and the other half something else.......KFC......KF f***ing C :love:

Pfff. You can keep yer greasy KFC. The Zinger is the only halfway acceptable pap they produce, the rest of it is vile. Just look at the state of the chicken under the crust.
Now if they were to do an Uncle SAMS there...(being as the one by Southlands seems to be SHIT for some reason) then one of my eyebrows might go up a bit.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Pfff. You can keep yer greasy KFC. The Zinger is the only halfway acceptable pap they produce, the rest of it is vile. Just look at the state of the chicken under the crust.
Now if they were to do an Uncle SAMS there...(being as the one by Southlands seems to be SHIT for some reason) then one of my eyebrows might go up a bit.

what? the southlands one is LEGENDARY, always get good service and great burgers there when I go.....probably cos your from the GATE so considered Out Of Town :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
what? the southlands one is LEGENDARY, always get good service and great burgers there when I go.....probably cos your from the GATE so considered Out Of Town :lolol:

Well, it'd be nice if they actually fully cooked the burgers every once in a while, rather than serving them up as a lukewarm MESS. I had the proper shits one time after a cheeseburger from there.

Compare that one to the one opposite the GRENADIER. Now thats a PROPER Uncle Sams.

GatwickEmployee

Aug 30, 2008
Horley, Surrey
gonna be a Wilkos or some rubbish discount store, on a SAD note the Thai Elephant will be shutting down to make way for Dominoes Pizza (I think it was dominoes anyway, one of the bigger pizza chains I know that much)

It should be turning into a Factory Shop!! Same as what is in Brighton Marina

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
better than being empty though.

crown & anchor is good food, whilst on the food topic:lolol:

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
I go to Shoreham quite regularly.

The pub/restaurant next to the footbridge, The Crown And Anchor, is top notch.
Bloody brilliant food, I tell ye, and the view across the River Adur is an unbeatable local treasure to behold.

Well said but if you want BRILLIANT food cross the footbridge to the pub there, can't remeber its name at the moment :blush:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I see Prezzos has shut as well and is becoming a restaurant called Chambers.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports