(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Give if it a miss thanks

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Thinking about e-mailing him to see if he can get hold of a video of the Easter Monday match at Selhurst 1989/90? where we got beat 2-1.
It was the match where there were 5 penalties and they missed 3 i think and we scored 1 and Ian Wright scored a belter :angry:
Strange match to say the least!

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
The Wookiee said:
Thinking about e-mailing him to see if he can get hold of a video of the Easter Monday match at Selhurst 1989/90? where we got beat 2-1.
It was the match where there were 5 penalties and they missed 3 i think and we scored 1 and Ian Wright scored a belter :angry:

Wasn't Kelvin Morton the ref that day?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
The Wookiee said:
Amazing game that one. Wright scoring from wide left-wing if I remember rightly. They missed three of their four pens, we scored ours. Mark Bright got their other goal I think. Kelvin Morton was the ref, and he seemed to give pens for stuff that was happening on the half-way line!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have had some shit refs away to Palace. Ron Challis anyone :(

Last edited:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
eastlondonseagull said:
Amazing game that one. Wright scoring from wide left-wing if I remember rightly. They missed three of their four pens, we scored ours. Mark Bright got their other goal I think. Kelvin Morton was the ref, and he seemed to give pens for stuff that was happening on the half-way line!

And we had somone sent off as well.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
wasn't it Wendy who got sent off? Curbishley scored for us

should buy the DVD and get extra material.....like the 2 hour frog march back to Norwood Junction station with added commentary from Chief Super Wendleberry

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Trounched? Obviously from Croydon. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here