Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Phew. I won’t be progressing so good luck to those who qualify.

Wordle 974 6/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 974 6/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I echo your sentiments! Already out and a rest day today, so quite happy to extend my streak to……… 2? Yes, two!

if we ever have another of these competitions, I’m bringing in Sam Allardyce!

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Wordle 974 4/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

An uninspiring par, thankfully it’s a rest day for me. I’ll need to up my game for the knock-out rounds.

Played 756
Streak 494
Average 3.76

2024 Average 3.61

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No worries - I would have felt awful knocking you out of something you organise for us so excellently! Good luck.
Rubbish! There’s no room for such sentiments in this game!
all’s fair in love and Wordle league competitions

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That was an absolute mess. Took 20 minutes and I didn't make any mistakes. Just sheer gormlessness :shootself

I was top of my group briefly. Now I'm in danger of being relegated into the Scottish Premiership.

Wordle 974 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1708250175133.png

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
That was an absolute mess. Took 20 minutes and I didn't make any mistakes. Just sheer gormlessness :shootself

I was top of my group briefly. Now I'm in danger of being relegated into the Scottish Premiership.

Wordle 974 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

View attachment 176229
Nooooooo, you were supposed to win!! My hopes and dreams of making it through to the next round are nearly in pieces! ☹️

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Very lucky that choice of starter word was kind to me today. That’s really what this game revolves around.

Wordle 974 2/6

🟩⬜🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I had exactly the same pattern on my first go and ended up with a four :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think you are getting ideas above your station; surely the Gibraltar Second Division πŸ€ͺ
Years ago when my son was small, we were discussing relegation. The Albion were in the 3rd tier at the time. Division 1. He asked if we were relegated would we play in division 2. I said yes. He looked a bit concerned. He then asked if, whether we were relegated from Division 2 would we have to play in the Scottish Premiership. Something to do with the order of the football results as read out on the radio. So it has become a sort of family joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here