Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Took on the lake at the dog leg with the driver and hit the green, then putted for an eagle 2.
Streak 148 not out
Average 3,68

Gxxxx
Inspired guess
GGGGG

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wordle 334 2/6*

🟨🟩🟩[emoji833][emoji833]
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A reminder, if every there was one that so much of this game is about luck. Chose a completely different starting word today - one of my normal ones would probably have only yielded one yellow...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Slightly annoying as I had the answer for the third guess then made a different choice.

WWWWY
WWWYW
GGWWW
GGGGG

tallies 2.JPG

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Par'd it. 4/6

69/69

[MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] could you PM me your nice like spreadsheet please.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Wordle 334 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜����⬜
⬜������⬜
⬜������⬜
����������

A nice easy 3 for those at the top ???

Not necessarily an easy 3, as there are multiple options once the 3 middle letters were found, but more a lucky guess using the 1st possible answer that I thought of, which could easily have been wrong and meant I would have taken (potentially a lot of) extra attempts

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
That’s a very low average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted previously about this not that long ago, and how important the starting word is. (not just about confirming / eliminating letters but also probable letter combinations (like for example if there is no S in a word, it also eliminates all words with letter combinations like st, sh, sl, sc, sp, etc...., helping to narrow down the options quickly - To me, it's also a bit like Guess Who, where you try to eliminate as much as possible with each turn. I also try to solve with each guess rather than just find letters as i feel that would be a wasted turn and adding to your average)

I've had a fair bit of luck with some of my guesses, and my average could be worse without it

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I’m actually getting worse at this damn game!

Average 3.69 Streak 135

Wordle 335 5/6*

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Bugger ( that is not todays answer). I forgot to do it and was late by 1 minute...!! Streak gone.

Oh well...streak now stands at 1 and in with a three.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here