Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any more news about Gary hart going to Bristol City?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Done deal I'm afraid. Oh well

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
nutter, he was actually sold 3 years or so ago and we've had him on loan ever since. Now they want him back.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
As much as I like Gary Hart (I actually saw him when I was in Brighton a couple of months ago), 500k is a lot of money, I don't think he's worth that much. So if Bristol City are offering that, it might not be a bad idea to take it. Then maybe we could get Hunt from Brentford and a few other players as well. Shame it is too late to get Ingmarsson or Cureton with that money.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
No I keep telling people he's off to Spurs. Hoddle wasn't watching Zamora last season he was watching OGH & Thinks he will be a popular addition to the squad especially as they play at White HART lane.

Also my Uncles mate down the pub is mates with Eillen Drewery. Done deal apparently.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
There are still some people here who don't get it do they? Even 'new readers' can't be excused as the truth's been on here recently.

I wonder why the stuff NSC makes up about Zamora doesn't stick but Simster's "Hart to Bristol City" post is STILL believed!

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
I met Gary Hart at a party about a year or so ago and mentioned to him about Bristol City offering £500k after I had noticed something about it on NSC - not realising that he had been outed as a wind up before I started going on NSC - he looked at me as though I was mad!!!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
This sort of rumour mongering is shite.

There are some of us who really do know a player and it pisses me off to hear nonsense like this.

If Gary Hart was worth £500k (which was his alleged price tag after his first season with us when Rangers were rumoured to be interested) then we would have bitten Bristol Citys arm off.

Bollox.

Harty will be with us next season and his value is probably around £50,000 max.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh for love of a good woman...this thread STILL going!?! :rolleyes:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
he,s gone to real madrid im afraid, Rohnaldinio,s off the Man Utd so who do they get as and ideal replacement?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Real? I thought Chelski were going to offer the whole £2bn fortune for him, and on top of that build us a new hovering stadium to keep all the NIMBY's happy

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
So this is another shit rumour.Oh well.Next time we have some rumours can they have a bit of substance!Got my hopes up and all.We need players and money.And maybe a ground!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I tell you what,if Harts worth 500,000 then i must be worth something.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Strangull

Jul 11, 2003
Is Watto still going to Peterborough ?? :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here