Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Guardian readers out there?

Lewesian Seagull

Jul 13, 2003
Lewes
I am desparately looking for a copy of Mondays Guardian.

If anybody out there has one I would be eternally grateful!!

Can either collect if local, or happy to pay postage costs.

Please PM if you are able to help.

Thanks.

:wave:

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
If BoF has no joy I'll take a nosey when I get home. I've got stacks of them waiting to be recycled and unless I've left it in the pub Monday's should be amongst that pile

Lewesian Seagull

Jul 13, 2003
Lewes
Bluejuice said:
If BoF has no joy I'll take a nosey when I get home. I've got stacks of them waiting to be recycled and unless I've left it in the pub Monday's should be amongst that pile

I love NSC, any problems solved within minutes!!!

:clap2: :clap2:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
GUARDIAN?

We'll have none of that Bolshie nonsense here.

cecil_parker.jpg

Read the Telegraph for God's sake man.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Buzzer said:
Read the Telegraph for God's sake man.
No. I'm not interested in either letching over pictures of blonde 15 year old public school girls, reading the obituaries of demented war criminals or gossip about landowners having trouble on their estates half the size of Northumberland. :wave:

(actually, once you get beyond all the British Empire "place has gone to the dogs since we stopped running the world"-type nostalgia, the Telegraph's foreign news isn't that bad)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Man of Harveys said:
No. I'm not interested in either letching over pictures of blonde 15 year old public school girls, reading the obituaries of demented war criminals or gossip about landowners having trouble on their estates half the size of Northumberland. :wave:

(actually, once you get beyond all the British Empire "place has gone to the dogs since we stopped running the world"-type nostalgia, the Telegraph's foreign news isn't that bad)

kitchener.gif

Yes, you. That's the sort of pinko talk I'm on about.

This country would be called Bloody fantastic Britain instead of just Great Britain if it weren't for you Bolshies bringing down the averages.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Go to a library they keep the copies for a while

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Man of Harveys said:

You forgot that it's also official Telegraph editorial policy to print at least one picture of Liz Hurley a day.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
have you tried the local library sometimes they keep previous copies

I've got one, Glenn.

The photographer in this house doesn't allow stuff like that to be kept - So you can have it.

Have you seen this week's Viva Lewes?

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Or contact Row Z Creased Shirt, he likes a good Gruniard now and then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here