Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Roberts

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Beeneys gloves said:
If this is true, why do we want someone like this?

Our strongest point is the team morale/spirit yet we want someone who has just been kicked out of a club for ruining that?

exactly what I was thinking. Next thing we know he will be taking pictures up womens skirts

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hi Andy
We wud lk 2 offr u a 2yr ctrct @ £1.5k/wk as long as u prms not 2 try an shg NE of da teams Mrs. Thks m8, let me no asap.
MM

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
edna krabappel said:
Has apparently just been kicked out of Millwall (and out of his house by Mrs Roberts) for sending lewd text messages to Kevin Muscat's wife :lolol:

Given that
-we need experience in midfield
-he was signed for Millwall by McGhee
-he's southern based
-he'd probably be cheap enough for even us to afford
-he knows the setup having had trials with us before

what are the odds he'll end up with us next season?

He looks about 40 because of his grey hair, but looks thinner than when he was here previously. Is he any good?

He was better when bowling at full pace for the Windies:lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Did joe tell you as he is pauls cousin :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :tosser:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Did you not tell us this on the way to Cardiff. too many beers have passed my way since then to remember

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
it was hinch and he never got the chance to make his mind up roberts played 1 or 2 reserve games trying to get some fitness at centre half and hinch said he would make a decision when he got fit but millwall came in for him and he went there.

to be fair to him millwall were his boyhood team and he did have a decent 1st spell there

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
did mcghee get on with him then? didnt look that impressive when i saw bha lose at the den when we lhad pethick sent off :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here