And FINALLY the WWE return to the .....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You can walk along and pick up the tickets. Here's the seating plan which I grabbed tonight.

inh7x0.jpg

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If anyone who is going is interested...

10593195_907087545987188_4418818283002087132_n.png

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Not looking too bad.

I'd have liked to see Orton and/or Reigns, but c'est la vie.

It's a shame Smackdown is the same night in Liverpool, but happy about Rollins, Cesaro, Wyatts and even Cena

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Never cared much for panto or ballet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's a shame Smackdown is the same night in Liverpool, but happy about Rollins, Cesaro, Wyatts and even Cena
Rollins and Cesaro are my favourites from the list provided...I'm firmly and resolutely anti-Cena.

I doubt it'll measure up to the last WWE show I went to, but should still be a good fun night. :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I thought it was only moronic Americans that watched this over the age of 7..?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What did everyone think ? I enjoyed it and a good show with most of the big names available there. Had a decent seat front row on the East Side, mind you Lana didn't like it when I called her a slut

I took my kids last night , I'm not really into it but they are and they loved it , it good entertainment.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Thought it was a great night. Really chuffed when I caught John Cena's sweat band!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are you lot all being ironic? I have never and will never understand the appeal of Wrestling. It's just a pantomime version of Eastenders isn't it?

I have never seen Eastenders, but if it is something that involves people who train/workout 70 hours a week pushing their bodies to the limit, and risking broken bones every time they appear, then yes WWE is all of that with the added pantomime element of goodies, baddies, crowd interaction and sometimes (though sadly rarely nowadays) silly costumes.

PS if you object to things that are scripted, please pick on movies, plays and TV shows first, you crazy luddite - James Bond never loses, The Undertaker did x
Well put. I'm one of the ones that don't get it though. I think it's because I'm a pedantic tw@, and I object to it being on Sky Sports, and after years of getting annoyed with people (including the participants) pretending it's real, it's tough to suddenly change.

If it had always been on Sky Drama, I may have liked it. I wouldn't like James Bond if it was on the documentary channel and they pretended it was a fly on the wall documentary.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
I enjoyed it, kids loved it. Their highlight was meeting and having their pictures with Shamus and Paige afterwards outside. Strange thing for me was seeing Curtis Axel in action and remembering seeing his dad wrestle there many years ago, that and seeing done bloke carrying half atable up the road with his other half giving him grief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports