The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
get the army in there

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The police bring so much of this on themselves though. If you had any idea how they behave to INNOCENT people caught in these situations it is truly shocking. I feel another Ian Tomlinson coming on.

They'll start kettling*, then it will all go postal.

*Tip - kettling DOESN'T WORK

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The police bring so much of this on themselves though. If you had any idea how they behave to INNOCENT people caught in these situations it is truly shocking. I feel another Ian Tomlinson coming on.

They'll start kettling*, then it will all go postal.

*Tip - kettling DOESN'T WORK
Tip-neither does looting shops as a means of protest if you want to be taken seriously.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It worked when I was looking for a 42 inch Panasonic with surround sound though.......
exactly, "oh look a promising footballer who was a churchgoer with a bright future ahead of him was inexplicably carrying a gun and used it to shoot at a copper, and was subsequently shot dead by racist police"....................... never mind , we need a new telly.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
exactly, "oh look a promising footballer who was a churchgoer with a bright future ahead of him was inexplicably carrying a gun and used it to shoot at a copper, and was subsequently shot dead by racist police"....................... never mind , we need a new telly.

Amazing how often these 'perfect' citizens have to caryy weapons and then have to use them in 'self defence'.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The safest place to be in Tottenham tonight is the Spurs trophy cabinet.

There's no chance of looters visiting there!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Should be interesting tomorrow going to work. My office is in Northumberland Park and I get the bus from Seven Sisters through Tottenham to get there.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
You can tell something very special happened with B&HAFC yesterday for something like this to only have a handful of posts on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here