Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All aboard the sweet chariot next stop Brisbane!

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
OK so we've recieved what appears to be 2 thumpings from NZ, but we can take a lot from those 2 games and go on to bigger and better things.

Stumpy Tim and myself will be winging our way upto Brisbane to represent NSC at the England v Australia test next week. So if your up early enough to watch the game look out for a couple of drunks in the stripes!

Swing low sweet chariot etc etc............

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wish I was rich!:nono:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think that England are going to win. Not that I really care about Union either way. Enjoy the trip to Brisbane though.

Unigeeza

Aug 22, 2003
I have been to brisbane before and the suncorp stadium. great City, great weather but some dodgy people.

I remember during the world cup I wore my england shirt in sydney and everyone was fine but in brisbane I had a few scary moments. However its a great city and a few good bars by the river. Get the boat to the city center and there is a good English type pub as you get off the boat. It serves pints and all..

Have a good one!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Italiaseagull said:
OK so we've recieved what appears to be 2 thumpings from NZ, but we can take a lot from those 2 games and go on to bigger and better things.

Stumpy Tim and myself will be winging our way upto Brisbane to represent NSC at the England v Australia test next week. So if your up early enough to watch the game look out for a couple of drunks in the stripes!

Swing low sweet chariot etc etc............

Just booked with Gullivers what I am calling the rugby trip of a lifetime for next june with a mate from here in the west country.

Heathrow to Fiji, 3 days in the sun.

Fiji to NZ, 6 days on a Gullivers chartered cruise ship, including the second Lions test.

6 days in Auckland, including the 3rd test.

4 days in Sydney, then back to blighty.

Cool eh?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Re: Re: All aboard the sweet chariot next stop Brisbane!

somerset said:
Just booked with Gullivers what I am calling the rugby trip of a lifetime for next june with a mate from here in the west country.

Heathrow to Fiji, 3 days in the sun.

Fiji to NZ, 6 days on a Gullivers chartered cruise ship, including the second Lions test.

6 days in Auckland, including the 3rd test.

4 days in Sydney, then back to blighty.

Cool eh?

Costing you ... ?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Re: Re: Re: All aboard the sweet chariot next stop Brisbane!

Repugnant Toad said:
Costing you ... ?

4.5k plus spending........ well it is a once in a lifetime thing

Brisbane Seagull

Jun 21, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
:lolol:
I'll be at Suncorp Stadium proudly wearing my World Cup winning England shirt. Going with a Kiwi who is supporting England. Best rugby stadium in Australia by a mile. It's going to be a huge day and night - not sure how many England fans will have tickets but I'd imagine around 6,000 in the 52,000 sellout crowd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here