Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Albion Scorelines

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Ohhh love this stuff.

I sometimes wonder what the lowest scoreline we've never won by is. So have we ever had a 6-2 for example?

Probably there should a a cricket style database with this sort of info, but not sure it exists for football.

We beat Torquay 6-2 at Withdean, second season there I think. I do remember the game very well though, Zamora hatrick with a Nathan Jones brace. We were 3 nil and cruising then they pulled it back to 3-2, before we kicked on again. Seem to recall Helen Chamberlain and Mark Williams being paraded at half time.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
We beat Torquay 6-2 at Withdean, second season there I think. I do remember the game very well though, Zamora hatrick with a Nathan Jones brace. We were 3 nil and cruising then they pulled it back to 3-2, before we kicked on again. Seem to recall Helen Chamberlain and Mark Williams being paraded at half time.

I remember seeing us beat Mansfield 6-4 at the Goldstone in the 60s. Think it was already 5-2 by half time.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We also beat Macclesfield 5-2 at Withdean and Bradford City at the Goldstone in the League Cup (1985)

Yeah I think Danny Wilson scored…. He was a bloody good player on his day..

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I remember beating Gibraltar 6-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here