dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll set the video, cheers!:drink:

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
Bet they drop a few lines in about Pompey this and Pompey that.... is it hosted by Steggal? I hope not. According to the reveiw MP gives the latest news on Falmer in tonights programme.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Saw it last week...it was COMPLETELY Pompeyless and Southamptonless, owing to the fact that ITV no longer have any access to the Premiership. Yes, thats right, they wern't even MENTIONED.

I'll certainly be tuning in.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Nope, but what a laugh the in-depth report on the Bournemouth kit man.
Those cherries, they're real rascals!!

f***ing hell Meridian, get f***ing Perry on to tell us the latest on Falmer FFS!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Easy 10 said:
Saw it last week...it was COMPLETELY Pompeyless and Southamptonless, owing to the fact that ITV no longer have any access to the Premiership. Yes, thats right, they wern't even MENTIONED.

I'll certainly be tuning in.

Bloody hell. If Pompey being in the premier means more coverage for us on Meridian then I hope they stay up.
I can't believe I just said that:thud:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BHAFC training ground now

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Inquiry to re-open back end of this year, decision early next year....yeah right. Add at least 6 months to that...at least!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leon talking up Saturday - :clap2: :clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I thought it was very well done. Good to see The albion being given a proper bit of space on the programme, rather than the thirty seconds we used to get tagged on the end of The Andy Steggles show.

And I'm sure I heard the bloke say right at the end that there would be 'a full hour' Special of the Albion against Bristol Rovers next Tuesday. Nice one!

Last edited:

McGhee - not surprised by our mediocre start. Said Oatway's injury had been important. And we would have scored and taken the game beyond Coventry in the first half if Leon had played.

Can't believe they're going to show an hour of the Bris Rovers game next Tuesday :D

jazzy

Jul 5, 2003
Why a photo of Falmer pond - why can they never make it clear we are not building in Falmer village!! :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wouldn't worry about that the actual site picture with the stadium image had me drooling

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
jazzy said:
Why a photo of Falmer pond - why can they never make it clear we are not building in Falmer village!! :angry:

Thats what I thought. They should have shown lots of pictures of the A27, the railwayline and Brighton uni to let the nimby sympathisers know the truth.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I reckon we must have clocked up at least 10 mins solid coverage on that show last night, which for Meridian is really quite overwhelming. Mind you, Bornmuffs kit man got about the same amount of time, and thanks to the Gillingham physio, I know more about broken legs now than I ever knew before. Seems they are scraping around a bit to fill that half hour weekly slot. I can't wait for next week, when we will have 20 minutes on "a day in the life of a Swindon ball-boy".

Still, can't complain. At least there was f***-all mentioned about anything in Hampshire. And that can only be a good thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here