Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What's with having to provide a phone number? Do you have to speak to party poker man?

Sounds a bit FISHY.
no, a machine speaks to you and gives you a number which you have to put into your computer within a certain time to validate you phone number :wave:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What's with having to provide a phone number? Do you have to speak to party poker man?

Sounds a bit FISHY.
no, a machine speaks to you and gives you a number which you have to put into your computer within a certain time to validate your phone number :wave:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Juan Albion said:
Am I the only one that thinks this is wholly distasteful as a sticky?

No, I agree 100%.

How much longer is this going to be a sticky for?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A year.

No-one is under any obligation to join in.

But Party-for-Free are making a decent contribution to the NSC hosting coffers.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Now I have made my fortune, or rather not lost it, to cash out do I have to transfer funds into my PP account from my bank before I can then make a withdrawal ???

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i thought you were meant to get 50 dollar to start with? i have only recieved 20 dollar.

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
¡Cereal Killer! said:
I have been sent an email from Party For Free saying I have an important message about the Free BankRoll promo.

Now how do I access this message they sent me?

You can log into your PartyForFree.net account to see the message.

http://www.partyforfree.net/account.asp

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
graz126 said:
i thought you were meant to get 50 dollar to start with? i have only recieved 20 dollar.

Um...that's kind of weird. We only transfer amouts of $50. In fact, the Party Poker cashier system doesn't even allow transfers of less than $50.

Can you email a copy of your transaction history to support@partyforfree.net and I'll have our contact at Party Poker look into it.

1066gull

Can this be open for three months please?

I am 18 on March 12 and wanna do it properly without breaking the law...

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
dunno what has gone off with my account but all of a sudden i have 70 dollars in it. i havent even played a real money hand yet. :clap2:

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
graz126 said:
dunno what has gone off with my account but all of a sudden i have 70 dollars in it. i havent even played a real money hand yet. :clap2:

Odd.

I confirmed we sent you $50 yesterday, but we're not responsible for the extra $20. I guess Party Poker just likes you.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
PartyForFree said:
Odd.

I confirmed we sent you $50 yesterday, but we're not responsible for the extra $20. I guess Party Poker just likes you.

you could be right. im already upto 73 dollars, only played on the cheap tables. thanks for your help. ;)

Last edited:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
hampden park said:
signed up 10 jan, telephone number validated, email validated, still nothing. oh well :nono:

:bounce: have a butchers please partyforfree :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here