Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Gazwag said:
so how many hands do you play at the same time then :eek:
Quite clearly he plays in a room with just himself. You could probably do a few hundered hands an hour if you kept folding :lol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Conkers said:
Didnt take me that long, a night and a bit. I never understood what partypoker's definition of a "raked hand" was but looks like PartyForFree cleared that up. Just cashed out $41 which is ok I suppose. Had a rather nice call from PartyPoker about verifying my details :clap:

I kept checking tonight and it took ages to go from 100 to 96 certainly many more than I called on

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Conkers said:
Quite clearly he plays in a room with just himself. You could probably do a few hundered hands an hour if you kept folding :lol:

but it doesnt seem to reduce the number of hands to go if you fold though

Edit: although I have just thought - maybe its a multiple of the tables you play on, I have been playing on the 5c 10c ones, whereas if I play on the higher value ones the hands count might speed up a bit

Last edited:

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Gazwag said:
I dont quite understand the number of hands you have to play, I assume you have to actually call on 125 hands rather than fold on the deal, but even then it doesnt seem right. Just this evening I played 50 odd hands, probably called on 20-25, I have done this about 3-4 times and is still shows that I have 96 hands to go before I get to 125.

At this rate I will be playing for weeks until I get my extra $25.

The hand still has to be "raked" in order for it to count. You have to be credited with .01 of the rake (i.e. if you're at a 10-person table, the pot has to be raked .10). So, if you're playing .05/.10 Limit, it has to be a $2 pot for them to take $0.10 and you to earn a "raked hand". You earn your hands much quicker at higher limits, but you also are risking more of your bankroll. The best thing to do is buy into the biggest multi-table tournament you can afford and win it. ;)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
PartyForFree said:
The hand still has to be "raked" in order for it to count. You have to be credited with .01 of the rake (i.e. if you're at a 10-person table, the pot has to be raked .10). So, if you're playing .05/.10 Limit, it has to be a $2 pot for them to take $0.10 and you to earn a "raked hand". You earn your hands much quicker at higher limits, but you also are risking more of your bankroll. The best thing to do is buy into the biggest multi-table tournament you can afford and win it. ;)

I understand now, thank you

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Lokki 7 said:
Joined last Monday, still no wonga in the account. :(

That likely means something is wrong, as all the accounts have been processed. Email or PM me your Party Poker account name and I'll look it up for you.

If you didn't receive a call from our software giving you a PIN number, you didn't complete the signup process at PartyForFree.net.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
just relaised(after cashing out) that i left 10 dollars in, and i cant have that as a check(minimum of 50) so i need to turn 4 dollars into 50 somehow. bugger

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
¡Cereal Killer! said:
How long does it take to be credited with the Bonus 50$? havent actually got anything in my account to play with (apart from $1000 in play money?

Any help?

It can take up to 5 business days, but it usually doesn't. If our software didn't call you and give you a PIN, you didn't finish signing up at PartyForFree.net. Post or email your Party Poker account name if you want me to double check.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Unfortunately, your Free Bankroll promotion has been DENIED.

Your Party Poker account "rospants" is not tracked to our affiliate account.

This could be for one of several reasons:

1) You did not enter the sign up code correctly.
2) Your computer had a cookie set that tracked you to a different affiliate.
3) You did not download the software via www.PartyForFree.net.

In order to receive the Free Bankroll, you will need to create another new account. Please follow the steps for creating your Party Poker account as they are shown during the signup process....HOWEVER...do not create a new PartyForFree account. Once you have created a new Party Poker account, please inform us by posting in our Support Forum.

:( :( :( :(

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
signed up 10 jan, telephone number validated, email validated, still nothing. oh well :nono:

hampden park said:
signed up 10 jan, telephone number validated, email validated, still nothing. oh well :nono:

Sorry hampden but they run a few standard tests before they allow you membership. I won't say which one you failed.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Sorry hampden but they run a few standard tests before they allow you membership. I won't say which one you failed.

2+2 = Lokki7 is on the selection board :rolleyes:
guess i wont play then :nono:

p.s. have you managed to get your money yet? ;)

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
No.

:down:

I sent them a picture of my cock like they asked but they said they wanted a larger model.

me too, mine's like a cock but only smaller :blush:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What's with having to provide a phone number? Do you have to speak to party poker man?

Sounds a bit FISHY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here