Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
still have not recieved any money yet. just wondering if i have done something wrong. or if i just aint seeing it. i registered about 4 maybe 5 days ago?????

please help as im going to work away soon and wont be able to access the comp to play anymore.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
In the little Admin panel PartyforFree have given me, it says Denied against user graz126...

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
graz126 said:
still have not recieved any money yet. just wondering if i have done something wrong. or if i just aint seeing it. i registered about 4 maybe 5 days ago?????

please help as im going to work away soon and wont be able to access the comp to play anymore.

We tried to transfer you the money, but you haven't updated your personal information with the Cashier. We sent this to you via email:

Unfortunately, your Free Bankroll promotion has been DENIED.

You have not yet registered with the Party Poker Cashier.

We can NOT transfer funds into your account until you have done so.

Please launch the Party Poker software, log in, click on "My Account", and click on "Update Personal Info". After filling out the form, please advise us by posting in the Support Forum. Once this is complete, your account will be approved and you will receive your Free Bankroll.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i have done what you said, just looking for support forum cannot find one. unless this is it. thaks again.

also once your 1000 play money chips have been used how can you get more. because i have no real money yet so using that instead.

thanks

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Wookiee said:
Have not a clue what I am doing here :dunce:

Please somebody check to see what is going on with my account BHA_Wookiee

Cheers

Says "Notified PartyForFree" so think it is progressing...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
just cashed out 50 dollars. mnewnham

said i wouldnt get hooked but have left some in to keep playing :lolol: .

what do i need to do to release the extra 25?:clap:

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
The Wookiee said:
What do I do in the meantime ?

And what is a raked hand ?

Your info looks good. You could watch television, take a cooking class, go for a walk, learn to yodel...all sorts of things. :drink: It can take up to 5 business days to process, but it usually doesn't.

A "raked hand" is when they take a fraction of the pot for the house. For example, if it's a $20 pot, they take $1.

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
just cashed out 50 dollars. mnewnham

said i wouldnt get hooked but have left some in to keep playing :lolol: .

what do i need to do to release the extra 25?:clap:

You're supposed to have to play 500 hands, but it might be 125. Go to "My Account", "Balance & Bonuses" and "Bonus Details" to see how far along you are.

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
graz126 said:
i have done what you said, just looking for support forum cannot find one. unless this is it. thaks again.

also once your 1000 play money chips have been used how can you get more. because i have no real money yet so using that instead.

thanks

Okay, I've forwarded your info along and it should get processed in the next batch. I'm not sure how you get more play chips...I'm sure it can't be hard. Email or call Party Poker support if you need more and I'm sure they'll help you out.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
PartyForFree said:
You're supposed to have to play 500 hands, but it might be 125. Go to "My Account", "Balance & Bonuses" and "Bonus Details" to see how far along you are.

ah ok. its been released and is shown in my real play balance but i cant access it yet. something about a $250 wager. not sure what it is really

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
PartyForFree said:
Your info looks good. You could watch television, take a cooking class, go for a walk, learn to yodel...all sorts of things. :drink: It can take up to 5 business days to process, but it usually doesn't.

A "raked hand" is when they take a fraction of the pot for the house. For example, if it's a $20 pot, they take $1.

What happens if I waste all the play money in the meantime ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
PartyForFree said:

I dont quite understand the number of hands you have to play, I assume you have to actually call on 125 hands rather than fold on the deal, but even then it doesnt seem right. Just this evening I played 50 odd hands, probably called on 20-25, I have done this about 3-4 times and is still shows that I have 96 hands to go before I get to 125.

At this rate I will be playing for weeks until I get my extra $25.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Gazwag said:
I dont quite understand the number of hands you have to play, I assume you have to actually call on 125 hands rather than fold on the deal, but even then it doesnt seem right. Just this evening I played 50 odd hands, probably called on 20-25, I have done this about 3-4 times and is still shows that I have 96 hands to go before I get to 125.

At this rate I will be playing for weeks until I get my extra $25.
Didnt take me that long, a night and a bit. I never understood what partypoker's definition of a "raked hand" was but looks like PartyForFree cleared that up. Just cashed out $41 which is ok I suppose. Had a rather nice call from PartyPoker about verifying my details :clap:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Marc said:
nope cant be ARSED! too much info to deal with and 500 hands is alot of crap time lost for just 50 odd quid...i'd rather WORK a half-day and get that!

PartyForFree said:
Seriously? It takes 10 minutes tops. Up to you I guess.

so how many hands do you play at the same time then :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here