Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
A load of old SHIT, i signed up on Saturday and thought it would be cool if my friend signed up to (lives with me at Uni) so he then signed up too. Turns out he was given the money and not me :angry: :angry: what a joke. Despite me signing up first!!! It's because we share the same IP address. What is the point in being able to refer a friend if you cant live in the same house as them. Worst of all he is a palace fan :censored:
Up the albion :albion:

Party for free guy, is there no way of changing this absolutely ridiculous rule. Oh my i'm so hacked off right now. There is no way i'm going to play with Party Poker again

Last edited:

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Conkers said:
A load of old SHIT, i signed up on Saturday and thought it would be cool if my friend signed up to (lives with me at Uni) so he then signed up too. Turns out he was given the money and not me :angry: :angry: what a joke. Despite me signing up first!!! It's because we share the same IP address. What is the point in being able to refer a friend if you cant live in the same house as them. Worst of all he is a palace fan :censored:
Up the albion :albion:

Party for free guy, is there no way of changing this absolutely ridiculous rule. Oh my i'm so hacked off right now. There is no way i'm going to play with Party Poker again

Wow! Gear down Turbo. As you can probably appreciate, this promotion is a favourite target for scammers. This "absolutely ridiculous rule" prevents a lot of fraud. Bad deal about us processing his application first though, so sorry about that. PM me your Party Poker account name and I'll see what we can do.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
PartyForFree said:
Wow! Gear down Turbo. As you can probably appreciate, this promotion is a favourite target for scammers. This "absolutely ridiculous rule" prevents a lot of fraud. Bad deal about us processing his application first though, so sorry about that. PM me your Party Poker account name and I'll see what we can do.

Thanks very much appreciate that. I did email a polite letter to partyforfree and their repsonse time was excellent but they said PartyPoker set the rules and not them.
Probably would have been alot calmer if my friend wasnt a Palace fan :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
OK, I'm all done, but I still have the software on my PC. If my flatemate signs up a new account, but uses the BANKROLL75 code can he just log on using my pc or do they get funny thinking its me registering?

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Biscuit said:
OK, I'm all done, but I still have the software on my PC. If my flatemate signs up a new account, but uses the BANKROLL75 code can he just log on using my pc or do they get funny thinking its me registering?

The promotion is limited to one per household.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Biscuit said:
I registered with my home, not my uni address. My flatmate would use his uni addy.
If you both sign up from the same ip address (same internet connection) then your mate wont get the free money

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Conkers said:
If you both sign up from the same ip address (same internet connection) then your mate wont get the free money

It would definitely throw up a flag in our systems. Again, this promotion is highly targetted by scammers, so we have to be careful. We learned that the hard way when we got started. :angry: We funded a lot of new accounts that were deemed as fraudulent by Party Poker and we didn't get paid for them.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
yay mines completed. i will apologise in advance for taking everyones money. :lolol:

if i get more than a fiver out of this i will be shocked :blush:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
I've signed up, had my email and phone number verified, and logged into the website to see me 'account information'.

But when I open up the software and put my account and password in, it says that it doesn't exist.

How long does it take for your system to register new people?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
mnewnham successfully ends day 1 on 57.85!!!! WHOOOOP!

for a beginner im rather proud!

just turnered a fiver into 16 quid when i dared to venture onto the 25c tables :lolol:

1066gull

my heart.

f***ing hell, how much luck can i get calling all in all the time:ohmy:

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Artois said:
I've signed up, had my email and phone number verified, and logged into the website to see me 'account information'.

But when I open up the software and put my account and password in, it says that it doesn't exist.

How long does it take for your system to register new people?

Are you sure you're entering your Party Poker account name when you're logging into the software? Remember, we're not Party Poker. Our systems are completely seperate. Post or PM your Party Poker account name and I'll double-check to make sure all your info is correct on our end.

Also, did you create your PP account using our bonus code and update your personal information? Just registering on our site doesn't create your Party Poker account.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here