Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
fantastic. i assume if i download the software now on this computor, i then have to download the software on the other computor to play though? or do i go to a website and enter log in details?

sorry if im being really thick here, just want to make sure before BEATING EVERYONE at this,.:lolol:

That's right. The software needs to be installed on the machine.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Dear BiscuitNSC,

Sorry, your request to transfer money is not been approved by our system. This is because:

You do not have sufficient funds in your account to make this transfer. The minimum balance required is $100 for you to make a $50 transfer.

You didn't tell me that! I have the $75 and it won't let me withdraw it! :angry:

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Adriodinho said:
Have you ever heard of tilting?

Learn mate, learn...

Everyone tilts, is how you deal with it makes you a good or bad player. Am I going to get money if I sign up btw?

If you're a new player and you can follow the instructions, sure. :cool: Is there a reason why you wouldn't?

1066gull

Knightsworld said:
Thank christ for that mate, because the way you were throwing your money away on Pacific even had me worried.

Not that we minded taking your money mind:D
I used Pacific for the first 3 months when I played poker-before i got suspended.

I moved to various others before PKR though.

Besides, I was in 0.10/0.25 tables in Pacific, whilst on PKR I was on the 0.5/1 Tables.

I admit I lost about 500 quid, but I've also won that much around.....until I got suspended.

When I used pacific, i never knew what a TILT was.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
hooray! just waiting for that SWEEEEET cash to come through then im PLAYING! so do you have to play 500 hands before claiming any money then?

1066gull

PartyForFree said:
If you're a new player and you can follow the instructions, sure. :cool: Is there a reason why you wouldn't?
wickerd.

I will do asap, if my internet at home is working.

I am going home in a moment, tempted in stealing this mac:jester:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
hooray! just waiting for that SWEEEEET cash to come through then im PLAYING! so do you have to play 500 hands before claiming any money then?

125 hands, it's well EASY. Stupid fat yanks actually GIVE you there money! :lolol:

I'm waiting to withdraw my cash!

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Biscuit said:
Dear BiscuitNSC,

Sorry, your request to transfer money is not been approved by our system. This is because:

You do not have sufficient funds in your account to make this transfer. The minimum balance required is $100 for you to make a $50 transfer.

You didn't tell me that! I have the $75 and it won't let me withdraw it! :angry:

Why won't it let you make a withdrawal? If you've met the hand requirements and received the bonus, you should be able to cash it out. The rules for inter-account transfer are different though.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
PartyForFree said:
Why won't it let you make a withdrawal? If you've met the hand requirements and received the bonus, you should be able to cash it out. The rules for inter-account transfer are different though.

OK, I'll recheck.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Surely thats what poker is all about anyway. its more important what you dont play than what you do play. i have never heard of tilt before but it didnt stop me winning £280 from a load of squaddies in the falklands.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
anyone fancy a game now or is everyone watching Big Brother :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here