Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
gonna try again shortly i think it is my comp playing up not the server.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
just got my free real money credit

I suppose I'd better learn how to play the game now otherwise it's lambs to the slaughter stuff

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i cannot sign up for some reason. i go through all the download etc then when i try to register i get so far then it says something about firewalls etc. i cannot turn my firewall off. dont know why. but i dont think that is the problem. i think it is my comp as everytime i change from 1 website to another it says connect again. even though i know its still connected. bloody thing is doing my head in.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
hove born&bred said:
how long didyour cash take to come through

I signed up on Friday, came through this evening

Just finished a session, and my real money opening balance of $50.01 has risen to $51.49 whey hey !!!!! Not bad for a total beginner !

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
graz126 said:
i cannot sign up for some reason. i go through all the download etc then when i try to register i get so far then it says something about firewalls etc. i cannot turn my firewall off. dont know why. but i dont think that is the problem. i think it is my comp as everytime i change from 1 website to another it says connect again. even though i know its still connected. bloody thing is doing my head in.

Could be your IE security settings also? I have a firewall, but it didnt stop me!

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Glad you're enjoying yourselves! :D Party Poker runs a lot of "rookie" tournaments too with low buy-ins and lots of players. Pretty good ROI on those...

Also, please tell your friend about us. We'll give you $20/player that signs up through your referral link.

Referrals are paid on the 15th of the following month directly into your Party Poker account. Thanks again for signing up.

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
im finally on i think. just waiting for the dosh hopefully. i had to turn of my firewall and turn all my security setting down. now im totally open to viruses and can play poker.. :clap2:

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
graz126 said:
im finally on i think. just waiting for the dosh hopefully. i had to turn of my firewall and turn all my security setting down. now im totally open to viruses and can play poker.. :clap2:

Did our software call you and give you a PIN number? A lot of people don't finish the signup process on our site, and that's the last step. If you used our bonus code (BANKROLL75), but you didn't get a call, finish signing up here:

www.partyforfree.net/signup6.asp

I didn't see any new members from this board around the time it looks like you got things straightened out...

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
PartyForFree said:
Did our software call you and give you a PIN number? A lot of people don't finish the signup process on our site, and that's the last step. If you used our bonus code (BANKROLL75), but you didn't get a call, finish signing up here:

www.partyforfree.net/signup6.asp

I didn't see any new members from this board around the time it looks like you got things straightened out...

no they never. sorry im a bit of a div really arnt i? will finish it now, i did use the bankroll75 bit though.

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
graz126 said:
no they never. sorry im a bit of a div really arnt i? will finish it now, i did use the bankroll75 bit though.

We see you now. We're going to work on the design of the signup process on our site. It's tough to get people to download the software, use the code, and finish the signup process back on our site...you're not the first (or second, or hundredth...). Thanks for taking the time. :cool:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
PartyForFree said:
We see you now. We're going to work on the design of the signup process on our site. It's tough to get people to download the software, use the code, and finish the signup process back on our site...you're not the first (or second, or hundredth...). Thanks for taking the time. :cool:

Yup, it was a bit of a mess, to be honest, but it's difficult because you need to setup their account on partypoker, with your code, before they signup on your site!

Why dont you just have an ordered list of what folks need to do?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Bozza, are you getting $20 per person who enlists to this offer?

It wouldn't be me, it would be NSC.

But, no, read the first post in the thread - PartyForFree have paid a flat rate for the ad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here