Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

$75 free at Party Poker, no deposit or credit card required

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
nope cant be ARSED! too much info to deal with and 500 hands is alot of crap time lost for just 50 odd quid...i'd rather WORK a half-day and get that!

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Marc said:
nope cant be ARSED! too much info to deal with and 500 hands is alot of crap time lost for just 50 odd quid...i'd rather WORK a half-day and get that!

Seriously? It takes 10 minutes tops. Up to you I guess.

1066gull

Can't be f***ed, because this person who has signed up has seen I am under age:angry: :angry: :angry:

Hi Partyforfree guy:blush: ...... I love poker.....please don't tell no one:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :jester:

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
you're a nob - shut up

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Bozza said:
Would be good to co-ordinate a time and a table for several NSCers...

You can set up private tables with a password just for NSC. Once we get to the first batch of payouts we'll set something up.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
PartyForFree said:
You can set up private tables with a password just for NSC. Once we get to the first batch of payouts we'll set something up.

I think Bozza and PartyforFree.net Guy are ....... the same person! :ohmy:

Last edited:

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
Bry Nylon said:
I think Bozza and PartyforFree.net Guy are ....... the same person! :ohmy:

LOL! Busted! Not. I'm Canadian. I'm a Leafs fan. I'm not even sure what this board is about. Do you guys play Sunderland? We've got a thread there too. Maybe you could set up a soccer grudge match on the poker tables. :) Sorry, football.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So, I sign up THROUGH your site to party poker, they give me 50 dollars, I attempt not to lose it in 500 hands and they give me 25 dollars more?

Yes?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
So, I sign up THROUGH your site to party poker, they give me 50 dollars, I attempt not to lose it in 500 hands and they give me 25 dollars more?

Yes?

Yes - it seems that way! I now have $50.01 in my account... and $25 more after 125 'raked' hands.

Nice :smokin:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Can someone give me an idiots guide on how to play this game?

Free money is always good.

PartyForFree

Jul 20, 2006
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Yes?

The first $50 comes from PartyForFree.net. We receive a commission for each new player that puts a minimum of $50 in their account, so we do it for you. This would be a bad business model if Party Poker paid us less than $50 per player.

The extra $25 comes directly from Party Poker and it's their standard sign-up bonus ($25 after 125 hands). It was supposed to change to 500 hands, but it seems like that hasn't happened on their end yet. The .10/.25 Limit tables are a great way to get the extra $25 without risking too much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here