[Albion] 2023-24 Loanee Tracker Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I would think there's a fair case to be made for another season's loan - although there may be interesting alternatives, lower end PL or abroad for a year perhaps.

Could Massive be our new USG, now that our connection with the latter is not so close? Looking at that fans forum, they're pretty interested in getting Marc Leonard (as are half The Championship, it seems!), and mentions have been made of Andy Moran as a good target for them too. Well, at least as well as developing them, it'll get 'em used to wearing blue and white stripes anyway!
Interesting few months ahead, seeing what happens to these kids on loan - less than half of last year's loanees are still at the club - I wonder if the current crop will do any better?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Could Massive be our new USG, now that our connection with the latter is not so close?

monty williams GIF

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I would think there's a fair case to be made for another season's loan - although there may be interesting alternatives, lower end PL or abroad for a year perhaps.

Could Massive be our new USG, now that our connection with the latter is not so close? Looking at that fans forum, they're pretty interested in getting Marc Leonard (as are half The Championship, it seems!), and mentions have been made of Andy Moran as a good target for them too. Well, at least as well as developing them, it'll get 'em used to wearing blue and white stripes anyway!
Interesting few months ahead, seeing what happens to these kids on loan - less than half of last year's loanees are still at the club - I wonder if the current crop will do any better?
The Massive GK coach was our academy keeper coach previously so there’s a strong link

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Exactly….got to laugh at their ‘let’s buy him’ stuff. :laugh:
Every forum has bonkers takes on transfers to be fair - even NSC! People in the Nunez thread with no obvious levity saying they wouldn’t want him because his finishing is poor :lol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

As it’s unlikely we will be in Europe next season, is the door to loaning players to USG open again ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports