Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray is signing for Charlton, FACT!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Heard from a good source that Murray didn't play today because Charlton didn't want him Cup-tied, Fleetwood will be signing for us in return hence why he was playing today when news had it he'd be cup-tied rather than Murray.
This is sickening news for all as Murray now is Albions last glimmer of hope and it looks like Dicks gonna sell up and carry on with the dropping attendances and minimal entertainment.
Now I'm seriousley considering giving up on the Albion and instead start saving my money just like Dick has over recent years.

Last edited:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Heard from a good source that Murray didn't play today because Charlton didn't want him Cup-tied, Fleetwood will be signing for us in return hence why he was playing today when news had it he'd be cup-tied rather than Murray.
This is sickening news for all as Murray now is Albions last glimmer of hope and it looks like Dicks gonna sell up and carry on with the dropping attendances and minimal entertainment.
Now I'm seriousley considering giving up on the Albion and instaed start saving my money just like Dick has over recent years.

But then you know EVERYTHING don't you! ???

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Cardiff, Charlton..................... It'll be Chelsea next !! :nono:

Chelsea had a bid rejected as the offer wasn't big enough, get with the times mate!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I no im going to get roasted for this, but in my opinion, yes i thought that Murray was quality, but only when he wanted to be. As in the Cheltenhem, Millwall, etc games he was immense but in the Derby and other games he looks as if he's not even trying, and didnt look like he wanted to be there, and i know he's scored a lot of goals already for us, but i think he can be replaced.
So i dont think its as big of a loss as everyones making it out to be!

Oh yeah and as for people calling him the new Zamora:glare:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I thaught that Fleetwood looked good today, obviously its hard to settle into a new team and new training patterns but I think that he will be a good player for us if we can sign him permantly, and dare I say it, would be a good replacement for Murray.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Cardiff, Charlton..................... It'll be Chelsea next !! :nono:
......then Cheltenham, Colchester, Derby, Doncaster, Everton, Exeter.......seems like Paxo might be disappointed with the wait, but we can lessen his suspense if we refer to Spurs rather than Tottenham. ;)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
What are they saying about Zamora? not that old chestnut that he maybe Derek Obamas love child isit?:unclesam:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here