Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst song to get in your head when trying to get to sleep

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
3 o'clock last night, I was kept awake by the Spitting Image 'Chicken Song' going round and round my head. Don't ask me why.
This was quickly replaced by The Tweets 'Birdie Song'.
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!

Can you think of anything worse?

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
That'll teach you to borrow CTS's CD's.

Every 2 in 1 people are schizophrenic.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Playing drinking games last night, involving an N64, left me trying to sleep with the Battle Theme from Mario Kart in my head. Now that was a killer. If I wasn't half drunk I think I'd have been up all night.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
1000000 green bottles.

Sad I know, but you try getting to sleep

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
DTES said:
Playing drinking games last night, involving an N64, left me trying to sleep with the Battle Theme from Mario Kart in my head. Now that was a killer. If I wasn't half drunk I think I'd have been up all night.

Funny you should say that. Was waiting outside the court room last week, trying to give some words of comfort to a client i had the displeasure of defending...and there was the mario kart song....just whizzing round my head...rather like a mario kart.

I did however refrain from humming it although it was quite a distraction.:shootself

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
the final countdown:glare:
my friend got the flash theme stuck in his head, i tormented him by saying, whats that song you got stuck in your head,oh yea,flash

hehe

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Sonic said:
This was quickly replaced by The Tweets 'Birdie Song'.
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!

We were discussing at work the other day how we should change our hold music to The Birdie Song - what better to cheer our customers up while waiting to get thru than a perpetually looped version of the cabaret classic?!

:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here