Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where can I get a polyphonic SBTS ringtone?

Where can I get a polyphonic SBTS ringtone?

• Here

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • There

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I reckon the ringtone has got to be there as I can't see it here at all I'm afraid

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
I thought I would join in here, would the same version work on a siemens s55. I got it today, just has the slight problem of the sim card not working:( . With these polyphonic things, do you send them to each other like texts or is there some kind of device to download them from the comp to the mobile.

Cheers

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I've been looking for a polyphonic GOSBTS for months now, had no joy at all and it is quite depressing so much so I have my phone on silent all the time.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
you have to set your Phone up in services to get polyphonic, ring tones. if your on vodafone, go to the vodafone live website to do this.
dont ask me much more as me and technolgy dont go.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If you look on NSC Gold the user C1BHA had a mid version of Sussex for polyphonics

If you pm them they may be able to send it to you. A few people also left their email addys so they may have it as well.

I have a wav version for my start up and an mp3 version of it if you know how to convert it to a mid.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
If you get someone with the normal sussex by the sea ringtone to send it to you by text, it should convert it. At least thats what my mate done when he got his polyphonic one. Although that was nokia 2 nokia that might make a differance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here