Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2023/24 Edition

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I can understand if you meant Newhaven :lolol:
The best thing about Seaford is the view of Newhaven (well, the ferry anyway).
My view of the place is heavily tainted by too many childhood visits with my grandmother which seemed to take in EVERY CHARITY SHOP IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
I still think Hastings would win any competition though (sorry Hastings) :smile:
Hastings doesn't need apologies, it needs help. Preferably in the form of being razed to the ground.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’ve seen this posted many times on here, what’s happened? :down:
I wonder if Pompey is cheaper and more accessible to young lads from a council estate?

In our day it was affordable and POTG to go to Brighton.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The best thing about Seaford is the view of Newhaven (well, the ferry anyway).
My view of the place is heavily tainted by too many childhood visits with my grandmother which seemed to take in EVERY CHARITY SHOP IN THE WHOLE WORLD.
:lolol: Definitely has enough charity shops, lucky you.

Let’s hope for a Newhaven win this afternoon in the play off final.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Let’s hope for a Newhaven win this afternoon in the play off final.
Good luck to Newhaven today. I’ve warmed to the town and club over the last couple of years despite the best efforts to put me off by that one in the main stand who’s a bit of a fusion between Ken Barlow and some of the cast of Green Street

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I believe that is another season now that Newhaven have come really close to promotion but just missed out. Is it ever going to happen for them?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Well done to Bromley FC and Andy Woodman. Founded 130 years ago and promoted to the Football League for the first time. Seen a couple of their home games over recent seasons. A well run club. Hayes Lane's 3G pitch will disappear over the coming weeks, to be replaced with grass.

Our very own Andrew Whing's Solihull took it to the wire, finally getting edged out on penalties. His managerial career is going in the right direction. Hopefully Solihull's FA Trophy final Wembley return next weekend against Gateshead will have a different outcome.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well done to Bromley FC and Andy Woodman. Founded 130 years ago and promoted to the Football League for the first time. Seen a couple of their home games over recent seasons. A well run club. Hayes Lane's 3G pitch will disappear over the coming weeks, to be replaced with grass.

Our very own Andrew Whing's Solihull took it to the wire, finally getting edged out on penalties. His managerial career is going in the right direction. Hopefully Solihull's FA Trophy final Wembley return next weekend against Gateshead will have a different outcome.
I recorded the match and have just watched it faux live. An absolute HUMDINGER

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here