Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Spurs Pass STILL not arrived in Apple Wallet - Help!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My ST still shows the Liverpool game not the Fulham game.

I HATE this new-fangled bug-riddled "progress".

Bring back proper tickets.
Didn’t it change to Bournemouth which was our last home game?

Did you go to the Liverpool cup match? If so is that the ticket for that you’re looking at?

What the season ticket is displaying doesn’t matter as it still works.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016

As others have stated -
1. The Liverpool game was a cup match - separate ticket. Swipe / scroll, you will likely see your (separate) season ticket is there, and likely updated to the Fulham game. That's how it was for me - I have since removed the Liverpool ticket.
2. Even if the season ticket (not the FA Cup ticket) has not updated to the Fulham match, it does not matter. It is still a season ticket, you will still get in when you place it on the scanner.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020

It will probably still work.

A lot of the time it shows the wrong game but still works.

Leosayer

Aug 25, 2011
Kent
I’ve just done the download for todays ticket it works now - I had the error about wrong database with apple wallet before

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Didn’t it change to Bournemouth which was our last home game?

Did you go to the Liverpool cup match? If so is that the ticket for that you’re looking at?

What the season ticket is displaying doesn’t matter as it still works.
I wasn't at the Bournemouth game. Nor the Liverpool Cup game.

Thanks for setting my mind at rest.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
And same. Thanks everyone, as Springal said I needn’t have worried, I think the servers were just down overnight. Can’t wait :)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Different issue requiring help

I have replaced my mobile phone.
HAving opened google wallet, my season ticket isn't there
Attempts to download the ticket are failing.

Checking the club site, it appears the season ticket can only be downloaded once.
Anyone know what options are available to restore my season ticket?
Went through this last year.

You need to contact SS for a new link and delete the old tickets.

For today, I believe they start manning the phones from 12 so contact them. Also expect to need to take ID to the ticket office today to get a paper replacement as they won’t sort the link out on a match day

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Mine still showing Liverpool league, had to go and get paper ticket for Bournemouth, forgot to check until early this morning but still showing Liverpool.
Messaged club and they are trying to sort it.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Different issue requiring help

I have replaced my mobile phone.
HAving opened google wallet, my season ticket isn't there
Attempts to download the ticket are failing.

Checking the club site, it appears the season ticket can only be downloaded once.
Anyone know what options are available to restore my season ticket?
My son had this for the Arsenal game on NYE. Went to ticket office and they sorted it out in a couple of minutes. (Ie cancelled old ticket and allowed him to download again to new device.) . You’ll need iD and fan number.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Mine still showing Liverpool league, had to go and get paper ticket for Bournemouth, forgot to check until early this morning but still showing Liverpool.
Messaged club and they are trying to sort it.
Go to the ticket and in the options/settings turn off automatic updates. Save, exit and come out of the ticket. Then go back in and turn up automatic updates again. Should contact server and find new ticket. If that doesn’t work turn your phone off and on again. Should only take a few seconds and isn’t particularly tricky.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
(iPhone) My ticket disappeared completely (when I double pressed the power button) for the Bournemouth game and when I visited the site and ‘eventually’ found the option to re-add it, (which could be so much easier to find!!) I kept getting the message that it was ‘already on my device’ (or words to that effect!

Open your wallet app, by select the app thumbnail on your phone, not by double pushing the power button and you will potentially find it in the ‘expired’ section. Then you can reinstate it and it’ll reappear as an option when you double press the power button.

Just FYI for those with iPhones. Hopefully will be helpful to someone at some point!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here