Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So is Lallana coming back into our setup

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Was just listening to the TS interview. Now that he's 'washed his hands of us,' can I finally break cover and say I have never understood the noise on here around his supposed intelligence; he sounds like a bang average footballer when he speaks, one step up from Grealish, but with a delivery as dull as Potter's, if a little higher in pitch and with much less personality. Not someone I'd want to be stuck in a lift with.

(Thanks and good luck though Adam, cheers)

:amex:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was just listening to the TS interview. Now that he's 'washed his hands of us,' can I finally break cover and say I have never understood the noise on here around his supposed intelligence; he sounds like a bang average footballer when he speaks, one step up from Grealish, but with a delivery as dull as Potter's, if a little higher in pitch and with much less personality. Not someone I'd want to be stuck in a lift with.

(Thanks and good luck though Adam, cheers)

:amex:
Not for me. Absolute leader on the pitch even if he can't run - fascinating to watch. We looked much worse when he went off vs Man U.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Watching Lallana trying to run quickly is a bit of an eye opener. Saints are welcome to him as a player imo
Agree, add to the fact that he can't /won't tackle and I'm not sure what he has to offer now. Yes he can pick out a pass but he so rarely gets the ball I just don't see the value (any more)

As for returning in a coaching role isn't he already behind a long line of ex Albion players regularly mentioned on here? I'm not sure why I'm not privy to all the apparent inside knowledge of his coaching skills or is it that running (sic) around the pitch waving his arms and pointing to empty spaces makes him an ideal candidate?

Not for me, another player who came and went and thanks for the contribution (well not this past season) but I'm not getting sentimental for him

Reactions: cjd

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
South Today said tonight that Lallana has been in talks for a few weeks about a player / coach role... which leads me to believe RDZ was done and dusted a good while ago as that was the offer with us and if he loved \RDZ so much.. why not stay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here