[Albion] Season Ticket update!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
My season ticket has just updated and it is now showing my next game is Man Utd. Surely it should be Chelsea.

Has any one else had the same happen to their season ticket?

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
1714946746026.png

Mine hasn’t updated for 2 months but still works fine. This adds a little excitement to the turnstile experience: increased heart-rate, sweaty palms, feeling of guilt, an irrational fear that I might be sanctioned by PBOBE, that sort of thing.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
My season ticket has just updated and it is now showing my next game is Man Utd. Surely it should be Chelsea.

Has any one else had the same happen to their season ticket?
No its correct. Chelsea bought your ticket off you!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I just got a notification from the club to tell me my pass has been updated which is odd as I switched them off.

It was the three game pass for the european games. I can only assume we've been reinstated in the competition and we've got a home semi final to come this week. Dublin here we come!! 🥴

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
My three match pack says we have a game on 1 August against an unspecified opponent. That's the date of the second leg of the second round of qualifying for the Europa Conference league!

is this Super optimism by PBOBE? Is he predicting we win our last 3 games and all results go our way so we scrape into European Football, as teams above us ( Man City) are docked points????

Surely we must be told..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports