[Brighton] Potholes

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
there Are too many people not working in this country, millions just find it easier not to work and claim benefits,
more people work more money in the pot ,
can start by kicking people out of have no legal right to be here
You do realise how much that would cost right? The man hunt, the legal checks to ensure they're not here legally, the court cases. Probably cost less to give them benefits.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
there Are too many people not working in this country, millions just find it easier not to work and claim benefits,
more people work more money in the pot ,
can start by kicking people out of have no legal right to be here
Maybe if we didn’t live in such an extreme wealth society or indeed global more people wouldn’t need benefits? Increasingly even the middle class cannot get by without claiming eg child etc. Then there’s tax evasion by the super rich including our very own PM, and corporations like Amazon who have also decimated the ‘pot’ by destroying other businesses that once paid into as well as not paying their fair share. I prefer to target them first, then we can ‘have a go’ at people starving and living in slum housing etc for needing tax payers money to eek out an existence and being less fortunate than you and I.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Maybe if we didn’t live in such an extreme wealth society or indeed global more people wouldn’t need benefits? Increasingly even the middle class cannot get by without claiming eg child etc. Then there’s tax evasion by the super rich including our very own PM, and corporations like Amazon who have also decimated the ‘pot’ by destroying other businesses that once paid into as well as not paying their fair share. I prefer to target them first, then we can ‘have a go’ at people starving and living in slum housing etc for needing tax payers money to eek out an existence and being less fortunate than you and I.

Absolutely this! Well put.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
We even had a pothole appear in a pavement near us. A resident put a big yellow towel in it as a warning and got the council to inspect it, which they did and just left it for Ron (later on).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports