[Brighton] Kemptown Parking nr St George's Church?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Tomorrow evening I am going to a concert at St George's and I want to avoid the rip-off charges along the seafront. How likely am I to be able to find a parking space near to the church please if I pay by phone?

Thanks

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
I used to live on Portland Place so a stones throw from St Georges. Parking isn't easy. I think some of Portland Place is pay by phone or at least it was. How late is the concert as some of the street parking will be free after 8?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Friends of mine had to pay for parking near mine yesterday. Was via phone. There were two large, totally ambiguous and contradictory, notices within 10 metres of each other. Luckily the phone app was pretty clear on the hours (they took screenshots just in case) and they could top up their stay remotely on an hourly basis. Would imagine many get caught out tho

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Tomorrow evening I am going to a concert at St George's and I want to avoid the rip-off charges along the seafront. How likely am I to be able to find a parking space near to the church please if I pay by phone?

Thanks
Please PM me. I have the perfect solution!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I used to live on Portland Place so a stones throw from St Georges. Parking isn't easy. I think some of Portland Place is pay by phone or at least it was. How late is the concert as some of the street parking will be free after 8?
The doors open at 7. I guess the concert will be 7 thirty or 8. Thanks. We looked on just park and it was about a tenner to pay for a space about ten minutes walk away on the edge of Whitehawk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports