[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Thanks all. I was hoping that his record could be preserved, but seems not.
Oh well, the important thing is he scored.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Thanks all. I was hoping that his record could be preserved, but seems not.
Oh well, the important thing is he scored.
It wasn’t the first penalty he’s missed!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
My mistake then - ta. Still a great record all the same.
Tbf, it was a while ago, and in Brazil. It was his first miss in England though! :thumbsup:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
His assist last night makes it 23 goal or assist involvements for the season in 39 games - a goal involvement every 115 minutes. And the assist stats obviously don’t include the fact he won a large % of the penalties he scored.

To put that in context, Gross who won our POTS and understandably gets a lot of plaudits for his goals and assists as well as general play, has had 18 goal involvements in 46 games this season, or a goal involvement every 223 minutes.

What a stunning debut season from our Brazilian superstar!

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
His assist last night makes it 23 goal or assist involvements for the season in 39 games - a goal involvement every 115 minutes. And the assist stats obviously don’t include the fact he won a large % of the penalties he scored.

To put that in context, Gross who won our POTS and understandably gets a lot of plaudits for his goals and assists as well as general play, has had 18 goal involvements in 46 games this season, or a goal involvement every 223 minutes.

What a stunning debut season from our Brazilian superstar!
He could have had a goal of the season contender with one of his mazy runs last night. Once we get Mitoma fit and playing well, then this should free up even more space for Joao Pedro. And we can keep him in the centre.

He's certainly my player of the season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports