If I could post 1000 Times...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
...Then I will post 1000 more :wave: :clap2: :clap: :jester:

Luxury Submarine

Done a google search for 1000 and this cam up, see the link for a decent pic of my new toy (I wish), here's the brief:

The Phoenix 1000 is a 65-meter (213') personal luxury submarine. The initial design was originally executed for a client and now awaits a buyer. As proposed, the submarine would constitute the single largest private undersea vehicle ever built, and arguably, one of the most significant personal transportation devices of the century.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Its my birthday today and you've just sullied it by making me think of the Proclaimers.
Thanks alot.

:)

Nice sub though. It would make a wonderul underwater wank palace.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Congrats on the 1000 Crabtree, however $78m for a submarine is a bit over my budget.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Nice machine.
I can see you now.....sitting in your personal luxury sub, stroking a pussy whilst threatening "Goodbye Mr Bond"

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
CrabtreeBHA said:
the single largest private undersea vehicle ever built, and arguably, one of the most significant personal transportation devices of the century.

We all remember what happened to the most significant personal transportation device, the single largest vehicle ever built oversea last century...

They made a film about it, with some fella called DiCaprio and some fat bird from Reading called Winslet.

Well done on the 1000 posts. I'm on 700 odd now... bidding to be the first foreigner on NSC to make the 1000. :eek:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
pasty said:
Nice machine.
I can see you now.....sitting in your personal luxury sub, stroking a pussy whilst threatening "Goodbye Mr Bond"

Welcome back pasty by the way.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Welcome to the club - Suits you sir

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
very nice little toy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports