Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

Talby

Dec 24, 2023
Sussex
Well if you stopping lobbing insults at the CEO and then contradicting yourself :shrug:
Well if you stopping lobbing insults at the CEO and then contradicting yourself :shrug:
Insults? What insults? I’ve an opinion which you might not agree with. Just stating he’s possibly the best CEO in the PL - if you're happy with that then alright then. You go with that.

Everyone’s fallible.

As for contradicting..?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Insults? What insults? I’ve an opinion which you might not agree with. Just stating he’s possibly the best CEO in the PL - if you're happy with that then alright then. You go with that.

Everyone’s fallible.

As for contradicting..?
'Just a suit' - then agreeing he might be the best CEO :lolol:

Talby

Dec 24, 2023
Sussex
It’s not me who is being insulting here is it.

I’ve no idea if he’s the best, I don’t know about his competition. So, yes - possibly but I’ve not seen the criteria.

As for being a suit - he’s a senior executive of the club, he is not a BHAFC fan.

When the club has been found wanting then that stops with him. And we have been pulled up a number of times on a number of issues.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’ve no idea if he’s the best, I don’t know about his competition. So, yes - possibly but I’ve not seen the criteria.

As for being a suit - he’s a senior executive of the club, he is not a BHAFC fan.

When the club has been found wanting then that stops with him. And we have been pulled up a number of times on a number of issues.
And seemingly been backed by fan / chairman Tony Bloom on those decisions given he’s still CEO, Deputy Chairman and been given a new contract.

On the Derek Chapman point there’s been no new board members for 7 or 8 years now, and given Derek is 68 this summer there’s plenty of reasons for his departure 🤷🏻‍♂️

Talby

Dec 24, 2023
Sussex

And seemingly been backed by fan / chairman Tony Bloom on those decisions given he’s still CEO, Deputy Chairman and been given a new contract.

On the Derek Chapman point there’s been no new board members for 7 or 8 years now, and given Derek is 68 this summer there’s plenty of reasons for his departure 🤷🏻‍♂️
As I said on Derek Chapman - yes, maybe time to go.

As for PB - I have my own views and others have theirs. The club get a huge amount right but when they do get things wrong they double down and don’t apologise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here