Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drinkies in Crawley

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
Artois said:
Yeah I am.
I was going to get a lift from fatboy from the station to the ground, but not sure if that's still the case.

May end up just getting a cab. Are you then?

If any of you lot want a lift-get the train to HH.

I can take 3 of you. 4 if one can fit in my baby seat.

Fatboy.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
afc womble said:
If any of you lot want a lift-get the train to HH.

I can take 3 of you. 4 if one can fit in my baby seat.

Fatboy.

Fatboy:

Harry Kewell is coming with me and Chappers is too by the sounds of it. Any chance of a lift for us all?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
tinx said:

Best bet though is getting a cab to the ground and there is a pub just the other side of the roundabout which is pretty good can't remember its name. . Don't bother with the pub at the gorund its a shitehole. unfortunately the gorund is quite a long way from the station and will probably take you 30 minutes to walk it.

The pub on the other side of the roundabout, just up a hill on the opposite side of Thomas Bennett School is called the Half Moon.

To be honest, you'd proably be better heading straight for the Social Club at the ground :drink:

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
Artois said:
Fatboy:

Harry Kewell is coming with me and Chappers is too by the sounds of it. Any chance of a lift for us all?

3 will fit in my car.

Possibly one more if they can fit in the baby seat.

xx

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Blackadder said:
The pub on the other side of the roundabout, just up a hill on the opposite side of Thomas Bennett School is called the Half Moon.

To be honest, you'd proably be better heading straight for the Social Club at the ground :drink:

The social club is full of crawley inbreds, I'll be going to the half Moon if thats what its called.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
There are some okay pubs in Crawley high street (a new Jar Jars has just opened). The Half Moon is the most local and will be full of Crawley boys looking for a fight! Probably best to just head to the ground and go to the social club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here