Did anybody else get on Lisa at 1/2 for eviction?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seemed like bet of the year if not the decade this time last week for Lisa to be 8th evictee when she was 2/1 on favourite. Should have put me house on it (well me flat anyroad). Would have posted the tip if I wasn't trying to fool the new-look NSC into accepting me posts. She's still available at 50/1 on, which is not a bad rate of interest over 24 hours. Go on, have some, just because you can - and because she's Welsh....

:wave:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Lisa must stay.

Boot Steph or Cameron out.

Cameron should be told he looks a complete dork juming up and down clapping his hands in excitement. And why does he wear a t-shirt over a shirt ?

Neither of these have shown themselves to be very nice people. At least Cameron seems to realise his attitude to Lisa might not be a christian onw, but why can't he do anything about it.

Steph has been a right cow though. OK Lisa is mad as a hatter, and boorish to boot, but to conspire behind her back to exclude her. Well she gets my vote to get kicked out.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I think Lisa should go as she does my head. She has had some classic moments like the time she said she was a looker and she can kill some one with 2 fingers!!! :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
yeah, that was classic!! also when she was saying that she was a well respected member of the community where she lives - respect?? more like hatred!! hope she will go tonight.

Bandwidth Bill

Jul 11, 2003
Easest tenner I ever made!!!!!

Luvverly tenner jubbly!

bandwidth bill

a.k.a tom hark, preston park (denied access by the bullszcit ne w nsc)

a.k. theetomharkprestonpark (denied access ditto - what thwe fecks going on here)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports