Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton residents..mazda fountain is working again

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
anyone who walked along that road which is after london road on route to going into brighton will notice the mazda fountain has finally been fixed after about 9 years.
you'll probably notice it as you walk past.
well done brighton council, about time
now put back that spikey thing that used to be opposite the brighton centre
(anyone remember that?)

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I remember the spikey thing on the seafront! It was great... much better than silly pictures of people kissing, or bloody doughnut sculptures!

Is the floral clock in Hove still buggered, or have they fixed that as well?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Cheshire Dolphin said:
Is that the big green thing?
yeah it is

yep, the spikey thing ruled, it was lit up and used to move at night. they should bring it back

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Wow - I've looked at that fountin for years not knowing what it is. I figured it may have been one as it looked like one with the basin, but the green metal thing didn't seem too much like one. Will have to go have a look!

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
it hasnt worked for years, it was quite impressive i think(it was 9 years ago so I was only 6)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It looks really decent. And does a variety of watery moves - not just yer basic squirt. Nice one Brighton Council.

Of course several hundred bats and badgers were needlessly slaughtered by the council during the renovation and there WILL be increased noise and distress caused to residents ... :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here