Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Bayern

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was on a stag do in Munich over the weekend and had a Brighton top on and no one mentioned a thing at the Springfest.. So it’s a big no from Questions.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I like RDZ but am I the only one who feels like he's holding a gun to our head a bit? Show me the budget and I might stay! :(
Not a bit, he’s been very open about us matching his ambitions and I am not a fan of his veiled threats and the uncertainty given that he must have known what he was signing up to

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
So after being turned down by their first choice (Alonso), second choice (Nagelsmann), third, fourth, fifth (Lopetegui, Rangnick, Glasner) and trying and failing to keep Tuchel on.... Reports are that Bayern are going all in for De Zerbi (not really many options left 😂).

He'd be an idiot to accept after being so low on the pecking order... Guess we'll see if he really is desperate to leave.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So after being turned down by their first choice (Alonso), second choice (Nagelsmann), third, fourth, fifth (Lopetegui, Rangnick, Glasner) and trying and failing to keep Tuchel on.... Reports are that Bayern are going all in for De Zerbi (not really many options left 😂).

He'd be an idiot to accept after being so low on the pecking order... Guess we'll see if he really is desperate to leave.

There is absolutely no evidence of any of this, of course.

Like there was never any evidence he was under consideration for any of the other jobs

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

You think De Zerbi would be an idiot for accepting the managers job at BAYERN MUNICH?!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I’d wish the great man nothing but the best if he went anywhere, he’s a diamond of a man and a manager. But he’d genuinely be wholly unsuitable for Bayern.

Not for nothing is it called the Hollywood club in Germany: if things go badly then there’s always one of the old guard who sits on the board there - Rummenigge or Hoeness and it used to be Beckenbauer too - being quoted in Bild about how the manager has been messing things up. Then the manager gets pissed off back at the them and it all gets messy: Bavarians have a rep for gobbing off loudly if they’re not happy about something and that happens at Bayern all the time. I couldn’t see RDZ putting up with all that for a moment.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
You think De Zerbi would be an idiot for accepting the managers job at BAYERN MUNICH?!
I don’t, but what is the reason all the others don’t want to go there? Something is not right and RDZ has turned down Marseille as he didn’t like the owners. He seems a bit flakey, but also said he would not manage the team he has supported all his life for the same reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here