Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Australian Pink Floyd

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I've got tickets for the Soundcheck Experience for this weekend in Bournemouth. Is it worth going for that bit? I'm not really a mega fan and it's not the real PF. Is there anything worth seeing in the soundcheck?
Well, very decent seats for the gig, for one, and it's quite nice to see them set up and host a Q&A session.

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
Playing tonight at the Brighton Centre. Fab tribute band that I've seen many times before. Anyone else going?l

Seen them and Brit Floyd too. Absolutely fantastic shows. I'm jealous.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I went a few years ago with a friend who has since passed away. I haven't found the strength to go again. He always wanted to go out to Comfortably Numb and I at least granted him that wish. I think of him every time I hear the song now.

Glad you had a good night, Orange.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Seen them about 4 years on the trot but next year the gig is in November on a Thursday. Could clash with a Europa league game!!!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Having seen them 8 or 9 times, I thought the first half wasn’t that great this evening. Almost like they were just going through the motions of playing DSOTM.

Second half much better and back to usual high standards.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Having seen them 8 or 9 times, I thought the first half wasn’t that great this evening. Almost like they were just going through the motions of playing DSOTM.

What’s the usual set? A run through of Dark Side then a best of the rest?

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

tad harsh re 1st half me thinks…. but hey bit like watching the footie each has their own view and perspeclive.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Seen them about 4 years on the trot but next year the gig is in November on a Thursday. Could clash with a Europa league game!!!!
taken a chance and bought the tickets. Noticed a lot already sold and only been available for a few hours

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here