Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Aussie Rules Football

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Just downloaded the Radio Australia app, and tuning into the buildup for Carlton v Collingwood on SEN 1116. Going to be a great game!

CRLB415.jpg

Maaaan, i wish i was at home on the sofas watching this, and not at bloody work! i love Carlton v Collingwood games, i went to one at the G in the 2004 season when my mam was over visiting me in australia - only game she ever went to, and the pies were 25 points up going into the last quarter when carlton produced a magical late comeback and nicked it by under a goal. Absolute scenes, she had no clue what was going on other than she was being hugged by the twenty Blue strangers sat around us :p

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Maaaan, i wish i was at home on the sofas watching this, and not at bloody work! i love Carlton v Collingwood games, i went to one at the G in the 2004 season when my mam was over visiting me in australia - only game she ever went to, and the pies were 25 points up going into the last quarter when carlton produced a magical late comeback and nicked it by under a goal. Absolute scenes, she had no clue what was going on other than she was being hugged by the twenty Blue strangers sat around us :p
Are you able to listen to online radio @jamie-oh ?

Just click on any link from the "listen live" tab (y)

Last edited:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
The Aussie commentators do make me laugh. Heard this earlier on the radio:
"....is coming on to make his AFL debut. He'll be easily recognizable to us oldies with that 'Sullivans' haircut" 😆

unnamed.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here