Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray will NOT be going to Charlton - hip hip hoorah

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have it on good authority that Charlton will not sign Glenn Murray.

Their board is unlikely to release the sort of funds required to sign Murray while the manager's future is unclear and things are tight moneywise anyway.

Also, the chairman wants a premiership loanee NOT a League 1 signing.

Fingers crossed this is true.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
except he's going to Cardiff isn't he????

Jimmy Grimble

Hardly surprising is it? Charlton are £30 million in debt with a manager they cant afford to pay-off.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Rumours and counter-rumours, gotta love-em.

The rumour I heard at the game on Saturday was that we'd be getting Fleetwood plus cash. Now just on the other side of me from the bloke who told me this nugget were several people who were clearly guests of Mr Fleetwood's (I'm guessing family/friends/girlfriend), and the only opinion I heard from them all afternoon was that Cox was cute.

:laugh:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Rumours and counter-rumours, gotta love-em.

The rumour I heard at the game on Saturday was that we'd be getting Fleetwood plus cash. Now just on the other side of me from the bloke who told me this nugget were several people who were clearly guests of Mr Fleetwood's (I'm guessing family/friends/girlfriend), and the only opinion I heard from them all afternoon was that Cox was cute.

:laugh:

nuff said! Close the thread!

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
I've heard from a mate's great auntie's sister's next door neighbour's friend's brother's wife's nephew who shops at Lidl that he is signing for Bryan Munchin on December 25th - FACT. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here