Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celine Dion takes to the stage with furry legs

Lush

Mods' Pet
Thing is, if you've never shaved your legs then they will be still be covered with fine baby hair (as opposed to the darker coarser hair which comes through as soon as you do start shaving your legs). If you're fairly fair skinned, or at least not Albanian, then this baby hair is pretty much unnoticeable, especially in the summer when it gets bleached UNLESS you're on a stage with a strong light shining behind you and there are a whole load of blokes ready to have a laugh at your expense.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Same age as Kylie too. Tsk!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Thing is, if you've never shaved your legs then they will be still be covered with fine baby hair (as opposed to the darker coarser hair which comes through as soon as you do start shaving your legs). If you're fairly fair skinned, or at least not Albanian, then this baby hair is pretty much unnoticeable, especially in the summer when it gets bleached UNLESS you're on a stage with a strong light shining behind you and there are a whole load of blokes ready to have a laugh at your expense.

I'll tell you something, Lush, I reckon there isn't one bloke here brave enough to have his legs waxed for the REMF fund.
Any takers?

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
I'll tell you something, Lush, I reckon there isn't one bloke here brave enough to have his legs waxed for the REMF fund.
Any takers?

Well the gesture would be admirable but the results.....ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Who wants a man without hair on his legs or chest?! YUK! :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well the gesture would be admirable but the results.....ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Who wants a man without hair on his legs or chest?! YUK! :)

Don't cyclists wax or shave their legs for increased speed or summat. Not sure how that works, maybe they're all pervs?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Don't cyclists wax or shave their legs for increased speed or summat. Not sure how that works, maybe they're all pervs?

My mate is a cyclist and he shaves his legs. He used to do triathalon a bit and they shave to make it easier to rip a wetsuit off, but I think as a cyclist the only reason for shaving legs is because that's how the rest of the cyclists look!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Would I have my legs shaved? Pfft. Fat chance.

Back, sack and crack however... :jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
£10 from me to the REMF

Anyone else?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I know a French bird quite intimately; they're a hairy breed. You should see her belly badger; also, the spiders legs are scary.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here