Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new kit 2

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
on the question posted by supephil you said

"Regarding the manufacturer, we have a long-term deal with Errea, who have been providing us with very good quality kit and training kit"

can i say that as for good quality i have spoken to a number of people who have had a problem wit the quality of the sponsor lettering on the shirts,the last one i bought (yellow away shirt) after wearing to just 2 away games the lettering started to peel off and i have never ever worn this again in fact it ended up in the bin.so please how can you say these are quality espcially with the price they cost us?

i for one will not buy another until this changes as i have better things to do than spend 35/40 quid on than something i am gonna get to wear twice

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I have had a number of different Errea shirts, training tops and replica wear. I have worn them regularly to play football in, in the gym, and general wear. I have washed them, as per instructions, and never once had a problem. Similarly the players' kit (which is exactly the same stock as that which goes in the shop) gets battered every week, and Ken Barnard will vouch he rarely has a problem. I appreciate that there will be the odd problem, and apologies if you have had a problem. It's a shame you didn't bring the shirt back into the shop, as they will have refunded anything that was faulty.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here