Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SpecTACTULARly misjudged 1-0 down walkout protest today

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yup, sad to report, but there was a walkout by Albion fans (numbers vary between 1 and 25) when we went 1-0 down. Won't further embarrass the guilty by naming them - tho feel free to do so. Many in the vicinity of the Brewery Tap know who they are... Suffice to say they missed the greatest comeback since the Swindon play-off semi second leg, and the most miraculous one-man game-turning show since FOREVER.

All hail TALISMANIC MANIAC BIG BAD BAS. Verily, we are IN NO WAY WORTHY!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Steady on there THPP, apparently claiming that Savage turned the game makes you a "fickle wanker"

But yes, you are quite right - it's been a while since we had some last minute excitement:)

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Yup, sad to report, but there was a walkout by Albion fans (numbers vary between 1 and 25) when we went 1-0 down. Won't further embarrass the guilty by naming them - tho feel free to do so. Many in the vicinity of the Brewery Tap know who they are... Suffice to say they missed the greatest comeback since the Swindon play-off semi second leg, and the most miraculous one-man game-turning show since FOREVER.

All hail TALISMANIC MANIAC BIG BAD BAS. Verily, we are IN NO WAY WORTHY!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Good hope they dont comeback:tosser:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Steady on there THPP, apparently claiming that Savage turned the game makes you a "fickle wanker"
QUOTE]

Well, just got in and not read that deeply yet. Tho anybody with eyes who claims that that Savage DIDN'T turn the game is just a wanker, fickle or non-fickle, who probably thinks that Gatting or Loft has a future in the game, with or without a loan period (extended, the longer the better). Guess, some people just don't know what they're watching and probably never will :angel:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All the reasons never to leave a game early.

chidgull

Apr 29, 2006
Its never as bad as some of you seem to think, nor is it ever as good as some others post. It was a good League 1 match today, Southend played some good stuff at times but credit the Albion , they hung in , all the changes helped and the last 30 minutes were good entertainment. Two young lads ended up in the centre defence, we had more balance on the left side, and BAS S made a huge difference, not just on the assists for the goals, but on the general spirit on the field. Keep a balance in the views, but it was a good win !

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Its never as bad as some of you seem to think, nor is it ever as good as some others post. It was a good League 1 match today, Southend played some good stuff at times but credit the Albion , they hung in , all the changes helped and the last 30 minutes were good entertainment. Two young lads ended up in the centre defence, we had more balance on the left side, and BAS S made a huge difference, not just on the assists for the goals, but on the general spirit on the field. Keep a balance in the views, but it was a good win !

Careful you will be hounded out for posting something sensible:bowdown:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
01/09/2007 02:29:46
Southend (HT) - Brighton (FT) @ 28/1, £3.00 Single

Source:Internet

3.00 87.00

IOU Bas! :thumbsup:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
01/09/2007 02:29:46
Southend (HT) - Brighton (FT) @ 28/1, £3.00 Single

Source:Internet

3.00 87.00

IOU Bas! :thumbsup:

Did you really place that bet? That was very brave. I was convinced an away win was a cast iron certainty at 1-0 down.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Did you really place that bet? That was very brave. I was convinced an away win was a cast iron certainty at 1-0 down.

Yup, I always bet on the Albion matches that way. Albion HT Oppo FT usually pays 28/1, Oppo HT Albion FT usually pays 33/1. Rarely comes up, to be fair. To be even fairer, the Albion 1-0 win, first goalscorer Butters NEVER comes up anymore, tho I always do it, to small stakes, at about 185/1 :lol:

I was at the game, closer to the pitch than most of you, clear un-blocked view of the Savage-assisted goals, and I predicted the EXACT SCORE on here before I left this morning to go to Withdean.

Strangely, I did not see Bas jink around 4 defenders with astounding skills, and slot the ball in on his own like a regular superhero - and I don't for one moment think we'd have mauled Southend by 6 goals if he'd been on the whole 90 either.

I saw a substitution that worked, that changed our tactic and their defensive attitude to get us a win - in the 90th minute.

For me, one who KEPT THE FAITH, on the sidelines, it wasn't "only a good game while we were winning" ("sing when you're winning" should also be "moan cos you're wimmin" for some of you-know-who-you-are-and-what-it's-like-to-masturbate-heavily-and-how-it-makes-you-f***ing-BLIND)

Sing when you're winning, and you even admit to it! Sad fuckin' twats.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
From the disabled area second half, watched quite a few walking out at 1-2.

I've only missed a couple of goals at a game, once when I was trying to get coffees for other people and when I had to leave a night game after 15 mins when my girlfriend locked herself out the flat and I had to leave.

My brother had the worst luck, can't remember the game because I was away, but he was dying for a piss and came back to see us coming back from 1-0 down to 2-1 up. Sidwell in the championship ?

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
From the disabled area second half, watched quite a few walking out at 1-2.

I've only missed a couple of goals at a game, once when I was trying to get coffees for other people and when I had to leave a night game after 15 mins when my girlfriend locked herself out the flat and I had to leave.

My brother had the worst luck, can't remember the game because I was away, but he was dying for a piss and came back to see us coming back from 1-0 down to 2-1 up. Sidwell in the championship ?

Burnley?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Might have been I can't remember - I listened to the game in an internet cafe in Liverpool.

I'm probably wrong about us winning the game.

Fear not I am pretty certain we were in Gran Canaria at the time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here