Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone fancy a game against DONNY?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Given that most fans at the Albion have a soft spot for Donny, how about trying to arrange a match on November 25 against their fans? We could aim to have it in the morning before the match itself.

We will need a dozen players who are committed to getting to the match , and I am sure someone will volunteer to wield the magic sponge too.

If enough seem keen I will contact their fans to see if they are up for it.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sorry El Presidente,but i'd rather sink 8 pints then run around a football pitch freezing my tackle off:D

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
algie said:
Sorry El Presidente,but i'd rather sink 8 pints then run around a football pitch freezing my tackle off:D

Why not combine the two:wave:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
i didnt know you were going to donny

I was thinking of making it my first away day of the season, And if a football game is involved it will defo be my first away game of the season.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
DAMANCLAY said:
I was thinking of making it my first away day of the season, And if a football game is involved it will defo be my first away game of the season.

good man, will be good times.
have you ever driven that far before ?

Last edited:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
El Presidente said:
Given that most fans at the Albion have a soft spot for Donny, how about trying to arrange a match on November 25 against their fans? We could aim to have it in the morning before the match itself.

We will need a dozen players who are committed to getting to the match , and I am sure someone will volunteer to wield the magic sponge too.

If enough seem keen I will contact their fans to see if they are up for it.

the game will need to be early, as will need to get to the stadium at a reasonable time to make sure can get tickets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here