Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
How about this.

Thanks to Hiney

Hiney wrote on 12-01-2006 12:17 :
Dave,

Is this any good:

The internet is many things, both good and bad, but this week we saw how tragedy can unite football fans of two clubs.

North Stand Chat plays host to a large number of Albion fans and also receives contributions from a number of fans of other clubs.

One such fan would have been here today but for the tragic end to the life of her beloved daughter.

Sinead and her husband Paddy are huge Leeds United fans and Sinead has posted a number of times on North Stand Chat under her internet name of 'Starry'.

Her daughter Anastasia has been fighting illness for a while and this week lost her battle against cancer at the tender age of 2.

Club rivalries were forgotten as messages of support for the family poured in and many of us shed more than a few tears after reading Anastasia's diary.

Death is always an awful event but when it happens to someone so young it always seems much more tragic.

I'm sure you will all join Brighton and Hove Albion in sending our condolences to Sinead, Paddy and their other children Callum and Francesca.

Rest in Peace Anastasia

Marching All Together

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
dave the gaffer said:
How about this.

Thanks to Hiney

Dave,

Is this any good:

The internet is many things, both good and bad, but this week we saw how tragedy can unite football fans of two clubs.

North Stand Chat plays host to a large number of Albion fans and also receives contributions from a number of fans of other clubs.

One such fan would have been here today but for the tragic end to the life of her beloved daughter.

Sinead and her husband Paddy are huge Leeds United fans and Sinead has posted a number of times on North Stand Chat under her internet name of 'Starry'.

Her daughter Anastasia has been fighting illness for a while and this week lost her battle against cancer at the tender age of 2.

Club rivalries were forgotten as messages of support for the family poured in and many of us shed more than a few tears after reading Anastasia's diary.

Death is always an awful event but when it happens to someone so young it always seems much more tragic.

I'm sure you will all join Brighton and Hove Albion in sending our condolences to Sinead, Paddy and their other children Callum and Francesca.

Rest in Peace Anastasia

Marching All Together

Wonderful piece. Just puts football into so much perspective, RIP Anastacia

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Re: Re: Re: Saturday's match Vs Leeds AGAIN

mcshane in the 79th said:
I'll second that

Me too. Sums it all up. What's it for though? Can it go in the program?

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
It gets' my vote . An excellent well written compasionate piece. One I am sure those concerned will be rightly proud of. Puts football into perspective.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
That'll do for me!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Spot on, is it for Saturday's program? If it's not it would be a damn good idea to make sure it is.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There is a piece in the program already according to Insider.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
respects. sheebo:albion:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
dave the gaffer said:
How about this.

Thanks to Hiney

Dave,

Is this any good:

Rest in Peace Anastasia

Marching All Together

Excellent peice, well done Hiney.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Nicely put Hiney - says what it should compassionately and succintly too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here