Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clare Connor (England and Sussex cricket captain)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"Clare enjoys walking along the seafront in Brighton or Hove"

Marvelous, she's 26 and single so I might try and grab her when rifding to/from work :D

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
How can she be both "confident" and "very scared" at the same time? What's all that about? And as she "despises rudeness, prejudice and disloyalty", she probably wouldn't appreciate NSC! We also might have a few things to say about her 'coy and fluffy' Hugh Grant...

Great cricketer though - I saw her in the nets at Brighton College when she was about 14 or so. First girl to make it into a School 1st XI, then Sussex captain, and finally England captain. Teaches English back at Brighton College now when she's not playing cricket. A credit to the county and to Brighton and Hove.

Eastleigh Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
She was one of my best mate's at school - lovely girl and very easy on the eye - wont hear a word said against her. USed to fancy the pants off her, this inspired me to get back in touch with her.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This is horrendously , scandellously sexist twaddle.

Can you imagine on the BBC site something like this being written about Nasser Hussain?

Who give a feather if she is single, can she play a forward defence and tickle the odd ball down the leg is what we cricketers need to know.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

PS Kirtley is a chucker and will never play for England

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here